Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Everybody Dance Now-Multifandom" by Fishbiscuits4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fishbiscuits42
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:32 am    Post subject: "Everybody Dance Now-Multifandom" by Fishbiscuits4 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Everybody Dance Now-Multifandom" 12-02-2013
November 2013 Contest Submission.Password dancenow. Anytime and anywhere is the right time to dance.
Fandom: Multifandom
Song: Everybody Dance Now by C&C Music Factory
Vidder: Fishbiscuits42
Length: 4:20 (52.7MB WMV)

Link(s): https://vimeo.com/80815013

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:35 am    Post subject: Everybody Dance Now-Multifandom by Fishbiscuits42 Reply with quote

This was wonderful! Love what you did at the beginning and end with Sayid and Hurley and the radio!! I also like how this wasn't strictly dedicated to a dancing show/movie but to random dancing in all sorts of tv shows! Lots of fun! Good luck in the contest!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:42 am    Post subject: Everybody Dance Now-Multifandom by Fishbiscuits42 Reply with quote

That was great, Stacy!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loved this vid! This had me smiling all the way through. Great music and lyric use! I liked how you incorporated so many different fandoms. Loved that you used The Office, especially Michael lip-syncing the song ,the dance -off ,and the wedding dance. Loved seeing River's dance. The Donald/Daisy part was so cute! And you had the kid from Unaccompanied Minors...best scene in the movie. I liked how you included Lost and the dance scenes from it. The opening and ending were fantastic and really original. Liked the use of Drive Shaft for some of the rap stuff.

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Everybody Dance Now-Multifandom by Fishbiscuits42 Reply with quote

That was so much fun! Great job, Stacy!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Everybody Dance Now-Multifandom by Fishbiscuits42 Reply with quote

Hehe, that was really fun! Great clip choices!
Fishbiscuits42
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:14 pm    Post subject: Everybody Dance Now-Multifandom by Fishbiscuits42 Reply with quote

Jemma,Thank you.I have been wanting to do something with that Sayid/Hurley clip because they are such an odd grouping. This gave me the perfecct use.I like to look for the "dance "in non dance shows, the moment when the character just lets go of the "real" world and has a moment of pure joy.
Heather,Thank you for watching.I'm glad you liked it.
Macaila,Thanks,I was really lucky with that Michael scene,I felt it really added to the "story" of the video.I was thrilled to do this challenge because I could use some of my most favorite scenes ,the "let your cares go,be happy " scenes .I have loved that scene from Unaccompanied Minors from my first viewing of the movie and glad I was finally able to use it.You know if Charlie hadn't crossed over to the sideways world I think he would be doing that type music I'm glad you liked the River scene,and the Office wedding scene because these are some of my all time favorites . I figured since it was everybody dance,Donald and Daisy should too.And finally Hey what would a Dance video by Fishbiscuits be without Sawyer conducting the the music.: )
Julia,Thank you. It was a blast to make. Biggest problem was to sit still and not dance around while making it.
Emma,Thank you for watching my video. I 'm glad you enjoyed it.
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: Everybody Dance Now-Multifandom by Fishbiscuits42 Reply with quote

This is so awesome! I especially loved seeing all the old Disney cartoons in it!
Fishbiscuits42
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eryn,Thank you for watching my video. I had fun putting in the old cartoons as well as the other characters because they all added so much to the theme of my video,Everybody Dance . I wanted to show how this strange song drifted to all areas,"real' or "make believe "or even "outer space" and how we all could use a little light hearted fun .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: