Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D New Show for Comic Book Geeks
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still enjoying the show.

I like that the show stands on its own enough that you don't have to be familiar with the Marvel films to follow the show. I'm sure there are some great inside jokes and tie -ins to the movies that I don't always get.

Is Hydra a "real" agency in the films? That part confused me a little bit.

I hope Ward doesn't stay bad. I was happy he and Skye finally kissed. I've shipped them since early on so it really threw me when he and May got together. So I want him to return to a good guy eventually so I can keep shipping him and Skye.

I like Fitz and Simmons. They can be quite a funny pair. Though it did take me the longest time to figure out which was which.

I've enjoyed learning about Coulson's past.I've thought from early on that Coulson is somehow tied to Skye's past. They seem to have a connection. I sometimes wonder if he's her dad, but sometimes I think he was an agent who tried to protect her when she was a baby. I think there is some shared past that hasn't been explored.

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many more people can Ward kill though before he can't be brought back? The only way they can explain it away is if he is being completely brainwashed. I was really sad they killed Patton Oswalt. He was great.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
How many more people can Ward kill though before he can't be brought back? The only way they can explain it away is if he is being completely brainwashed. I was really sad they killed Patton Oswalt. He was great.

I think it's going to be really hard to redeem Ward, especially since he is killing off characters like Patton's who were definitely the good guys. It was easier to believe maybe he was still somewhat aligned with Shield before he started going after his own team. When he was just attacking some of the Shield people (like the team that was taking Garret to prison) it was easier to believe maybe he had a good motive, maybe they were corrupt. But with him targeting his own team in some ways now, it's going to be hard to redeem him. I think soon it will be to the point he would have to sacrifice himself to protect someone from Shield in order to get any redemption.

Sometimes I think he might end up where neither Shield nor Hydra trusts him.

I was sad they killed off Patton's character too. I really liked that character, he was funny. I was hoping he would be a reoccurring character from now on.

I liked the twist with Coulson learning that he was the one who was behind part of the Tahiti project. It reminded me a lot of the finale of the classic show The Prisoner where #6 is taken to meet #1 and finds himself.

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: