Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pretty Little Liars (Season 4) - Spoilers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:06 am    Post subject: Pretty Little Liars (Season 4) - Spoilers Reply with quote

I needed a place to rant! Spoilers to follow!

Spencer just happens to know everything about magic despite never having mentioned it ever before? Cece falls off a roof and the girls are literally standing next to her and she just disappears with no sound? A is really a guy? Didn't that already happen with that dorky guy Hanna liked? Wasn't he an A minion?

Don't get me started on Aria/Ezra (I know you love them, Bec ) and how gross he is. Doesn't he have anything better to do than hang out where his students hang out? And I liked Jake/Aria, but just because he doesn't like poetry readings and crappy old movies, Aria kisses Ezra? Ugh, and that whole thing about The Tempest at the start was just revolting. He's in class teaching students, stop eye-humping the underage girl you perv! Well, at least now it's official that he's revolting and evil and hopefully will go to prison for all his sick crimes. Even though Ezra as A makes absolutely no sense.

And we're just supposed to believe what this Grunewald woman says about Ali? When did we start trusting random people we've never seen before? This is the kind of crap in the books.

It's clear how much they're setting up for that spin off in Ravenswood. Every scene in that town is filmed with a blue filter on the camera.

Anyway, on a happier note I found PLL Bloopers and they're funny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ5-Et_4Ccc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: