Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

newbie help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peterspixie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:11 am    Post subject: newbie help Reply with quote

Hi,

I am new to all this and have dvd decrypter which is supposed to rip what you need and tranfer them to mpeg right? LOL or do i need another program for that? Also...i have windows movie maker which came with the new dell computer that i purchased about 2 months ago. Is this a good program to use? I have read that Ulead is better, but since i have yet to use anything i don't know whats best...can someone or a few of you please let me know what works well for you? Thanks!

Jules
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm I use Dr. Divx with DVD decrypter. Dr. Divx will converted the file to .avi in a much smaller size but with equal quality.
As for WMM, it's very user friendly and good for newbies. I personally have tried Ulead, Adobe Premier, WMM and Sony Vegas. I suggest for newbie try WMM. Although Ulead is pretty easy too. But the best for me is Vegas. It has everything you need.

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: