Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"crashed - ben&karen" by littleton_pace (Fall

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:32 pm    Post subject: "crashed - ben&karen" by littleton_pace (Fall Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"crashed - ben&karen" 07-27-2013

"You will consume me, but I can't walk away."

Random AU ship vid for Ben and Karen from Falling Skies!

Fandom: Falling Skies
Song: Crashed by Daughtry
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 2:29 (93.2MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0-aZyXyK_s
http://www.sendspace.com/file/h4efem
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:09 pm    Post subject: crashed - ben&karen by littleton_pace Reply with quote

AFSDGHFJKL I LOVE IT, KAT!!! I KNEW I WOULD!!! I enjoyed it all the way through!! I am definitely a shipper of this angsty couple, lol! Your manips were AMAZING! With some of them I almost forgot they didn't happen! Looked so real! I loved the Ben/Karen sex scene. That clip of Ben really did work, lol! That was so perfect! And I loved the "went up in flames" with the flame overlay! All the voiceovers/text were fab too!! And I thought it was cool how you used the Once Upon a Time clips!! The hand holding scene worked pretty well, I just liked it cos it seemed like Ben was hesitant at first, and it kinda showed how he had slowly come to care for Karen (and his baby!!!) Imagine what kind of baby they'd have There'd probably be so much wrong with it lol. I also liked the manip of Ben struggling with Tom, trying to get to Karen! If you don't mind telling me, what was your original plan for the vid, since you mentioned the story changed?
Love it!!! SO glad you decided to make it!! And thank you for the dedication xoxo I definitely wanna try my hand at vidding this couple now!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: crashed - ben&karen by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Aww, thanks Jem!! I'm so glad you liked it so much! The sex scene did come out perfect, right? thanks so much for the scene idea isnt his face perfect? its like "What the hell? Girl/skitter on me!", and the Once clips helped so much, that was a twist i didn't expect lol I think their maybe would be more alien than Lexi somehow!

like i said, yeh original idea was Karen being sort of a sex demon lol

And you should def. vid them!

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must admit that I stopped watching FS after S1 but this was an amazing vid and easy to follow even if I didn't watch the rest of the show. Ben has grown so much, wow!
Great work, Kat!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:14 am    Post subject: crashed - ben&karen by littleton_pace Reply with quote

This was a fun vid. The pair seems to be really interesting. I couldn't hear some of the audio over the music but the text helped with that. I thought the coloring and effects were wonderful. I really need to watch this show. The ending with the baby (Great use of the Once scenes) Great vid.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:48 am    Post subject: crashed - ben&karen by littleton_pace Reply with quote

That was awesome, Kat! Great song!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome vid Kat! I would never have guessed it was an AU ship. I really liked the text overlays. I thought the song was perfect for the vid. Loved the effect for 'went up in flames'.Loved the ending using the Once clips. As I was watching the vid I kept thinking 'That girl looks really familiar'. It wasn't until the end I realized 'Oh, that's Cinderella!'

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: