Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Walking Dead (season 4) - spoilers!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incredible episode! Best one of S4.2 so far – maybe even the best one of the entire fourth season. I must admit that, for me, it's been going downhills with TWD ever since S3 and I'm far less enthusiastic about the show than I used to be during S1 and S2.

This episode though – whoa!!! Emotionally in the worst possible way and acting-wise in the most mindblowing way. All the actors were amazing! Where do they get these incredible kid actors?

Eryn, while I love my girl Carol from the bottom of my heart, I share your feelings: I hardly recognize the sweet, caring person she used to be anymore. I like that she's a lot stronger than she used to be BUT she's almost become a real fanatic in trying to toughen people up. I have high hopes that after what she had to go through, what she had to do and after Tyreese's forgiveness in this ep though, we will see a warmer and softer side of Carol again *fingers crossed*
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way about Carol! I've always really liked her too, hopefully she gets back to a better place within herself soon!!

art by me&tammy
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah, Glenn's face when he saw the sign!!!! Boy is running for love!

Daryl - Claimed! <3

Lol, "you a cat person, Daryl?" Norman is!

I wish the Glenn/Maggie reunion had been better, but at least they're together again! <3 <3

Next week finale!!! Already!! Looksl ike it'll be more Rich/Michonne centric, hurrah

Promo "A Terminus"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En-PDWaNsQ8

Sneak Peek #1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRcCYn6EI0w

xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RICK I SAW MY RICK awww that scene was darn cute.

Gleggie <3

and that mary is full of s**t.... i don't buy it one bit.

terminus = the hunters/cannibals. i think they have beth!

and oh my.... joe gonna track down rick! Daryl gotta save his boy!

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ick are there hunter/cannibals in Terminus??? They were in that farm in the game, too! God that scene in the game made me nauseous, i imagine it'll be way worse on TV!

xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think thats where the story line is heading yes!

remember this painting? looks familiar....

Also that sneak peek was kinda a good hint what rick was saying. about leading the rabbits into a trap. Its going to be the same for them.

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There were all kinds of rumors we were supposed to see the hunters this half of the season and since we haven't yet I'm assuming that's what Terminus is. I didn't trust that Mary one bit - after the Governor, anything that describes itself as a sanctuary on that show just creeps me out. It can't be a good place. And obviously, by the looks of the promo, it's NOT.

Good episode. I don't find myself caring about those guys Daryl is with. I want him to get away from them and go find Beth and the others. They're not a good group, and Daryl's a much better person than them.

I love the Glenn/Tara friendship that's been evolving. I hope she stops beating herself up over what the Governor did.

art by me&tammy
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope we are getting a Star Trek TNG/Walking Dead crossover. That would be epic. Data would be really handy to have in a zombie apocalypse.

I agree with you guys that the Terminus people are bad and most likely the hunters or some form of them. Perhaps they like to draw people to Terminus so they can be hunted for sport and/or eaten

Apparently there is more death to come. Who do you think will die?
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a good point about Terminus....because did you guys notice...no one else was there. I found that pretty weird.
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it was REALLY weird how deserted it seemed.

If we're guessing deaths, I think Daryl, Glenn, Carol, and Beth are likely candidates, unfortunately. The only ones I'm certain will survive are Rick, Michonne, and Carl. I HOPE Scott M. Gimple doesn't kill Beth off after everything he's done for her this season, but after the last time we saw her I feel like it doesn't look good. But I don't know. Maybe I'll get lucky. I could see Tara dying too but she's another one I'm really hoping will live.

art by me&tammy
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bet is Maggie, to be quite honest.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually feel pretty confident that Maggie will survive! Maybe because I'm so convinced Glenn is in danger..... But then again, I never would have guessed that Andrea would die last season, so who can tell?!

art by me&tammy
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm torn because I'm hoping it will be a male, too many girls die on TWD and now we've just lost Micah and Lizzie! But that would mean my boy is on the line, though I'm pretty confident Daryl's going nowhere, but I'd be heartbroken to lose Rick or Carl. Or Tyreese I wouldnt miss Bob so much I guess, or any of the creepy gang Daryl's with now.

I've been thinking since you brought up the cannibalism town thing, Sophie, that Beth is already dead and when the gang eat something at Terminus, they dont know that they're be eating Beth....

But i agree with you Eryn, my guess is sadly Glenn! I think we might lose a big character, probably a male and Glenn might be the one

HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed - we've lost too many women lately, with Lori and Andrea last season, Karen at the beginning of this season, then Mika and Lizzie and Tara's niece Megan and her sister Lily.... I know we lost Hershel this season too, but I still hope the big death coming up isn't a woman.

I really, really hope you're wrong about Beth, haha. Cannibalism....freaks me out (which is why I could never watch Hannibal ) and the idea of them eating Beth without knowing.... *shudder* (This show is horrible! I can't believe this is a legitimate thing that might happen! )
I did see a theory that she might be alive, but missing a limb. Which is also horrifying, but....better that than dead.

art by me&tammy
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah in the game when you see the cannibals (who are lookign totally normal cooking dinner in a nice farmhouse) the guy they're like flaying meat off is in another room. I can't remember if he's still alive, i think so so the meat doesn't spoil. It's so gross and weird, but a legit path the show might go down!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrDVH2BjkLk
scroll to 13:45 to see it play out even in cartoon comic graphics, its gross! But if Beth was taken by the cannibals we are thinking are in Terminus, i had a thought that this is how someone, Maggie probably, might find her.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: