Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Walking Dead (season 4) - spoilers!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:45 am    Post subject: The Walking Dead (season 4) - spoilers! Reply with quote

TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxg27QsaIEY

Carol teaching the kids!! <3 Rick and Judith <3

Last edited by littleton_pace on Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALL THE FEELS!!!

aww man last night was such a riot! this was such an amazing trailer. I died seeing rick and little judy, (and lori shirt was still hanging up beside them )
carol!!! shes gonna be so badass this season, i love that shes more invovled.
i loved the reference to macon when michonne was looking at the map, i wonder if clementine and lee will be invovled?
at the voice on the radio at the end! O-M-G "Sanctuary..... those who arrive......survive." Alexandria safe zone perhaps?
squee i just loved the whole trailer rofl i actully cried ha ha i'm gonna really enjoy this season because theres lots of hints to the comics.
I love that they going out scouting more and the fact rick has kinda took a step back to be more a father role to his children, even being "old" cop rick. with the whole "attacked the cell block" i loved the snippet of the blood trail on the floor tyresse was following reminded me of when we discovered thomas (one of the prisoners) was the killer (in comic version)
carol teaching the children how to be safe etc with the knifes..... but i can't help find that little girl who stands with her and take the knife to be a little creepy, don't trust it.
Also notice hershel now has 2 legs again, the scene with carl and him in the forest.so they must of found him a prosetic leg.
tyreese being surrounded by the walkers, if likes the comic we shouldn't be too worried. and rick and tyreese fight! can't wait

is it october yet??

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, i thought Alexandria too, Sophie or maybe Crawford from the games? But i guess crawford has long since collapsed. Btw have you played the 400 days DLC yet? Let me know if you have

I have a worrying theory that The Gov is gonna come back and steal baby Judith. His duaghter is dead, he's nuts, he wants to hurt Rick, he'll take his baby!

PS - Carl has a MASSIVE growth spurt!

HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This looks so awesome!! I love the idea of Carol setting up a little apocalypse school, lol!

art by me&tammy
xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
Btw have you played the 400 days DLC yet? Let me know if you have

no i haven't played it yet, i'm actully planning for it too be my first "lets play" once i got all the equipment i need. can't wait though. its killing me waiting lol

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't read the comics, but I'm worried about Sasha/Tyreese. Tyreese seems really upset and sad in some scenes and the scene where he's surrounded by Walkers looks a bit like a suicide mission.... so could it be that he'll lose Sasha early into the new season?

Why do Rick/Daryl/Tyreese fight?? (I don't mind comic spoilers )

Carol!!!! <3<3<3<3
That's my girl! I'm so glad they're finally recognizing what a brilliant actress they have in Melissa! I hope she'll be around for much longer!
And yeah, that little girl standing next to her is creepy!
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty sure I almost died choking on a drink when I saw Melissa's name in the opening credits - I was so excited!! No more guest star for Carol!!

did Carol just call Daryl pookie?? I love them, its like they're playing a ship even tho they arent one!

oh no, Tryreese and random girl are adorable and cute, Michonne and Rick are adorable and cute, Daryl and Carol are adorable and cute, everyone is adorable and cute!! - something bad is gonna happen!

im so glad Hershel has a farm again <3

Lol Carl and his comics, i wonder if he's reading anything by Robert Kirkman?

There's a Council!! woohoo!

aww, poor Zach (or whatever his name was) he was cute with Daryl! they were like brothers goofing around ah well, guess someone has to die in the premiere.

Australia was front and centre on the globe in the library! yay *clappy hands*

omg baby Judith in an adorable hat <3

Eeek, the infection is adapting!! its killing the living!! Coughing turns to bleeding eyes!! Eeek, what does this mean?!??!?!

Sophie, great Rick scenes with that random girl, tangled long brown hair and running through a forrest, i immediately thought of Kate/Annie

Next weeks ep, "Infected", promo (im also guessing its sort of a series promo):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOy4dS7OkGg

Sneak peek #1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKz9XvFDn-8

xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Kat, so did i!!! Eeeeep!

Man what a show! So much to take in. Already getting ideas for various videos rofl.

I love this new Rick! Although i think it won't be long till he starts using the python again. Him and lil judy was adorbs.

Aww im gutted zach died. Hes the only new character from this episode i liked.

It felt very odd at the beginning with all these new people. But they will go soon

DAM RICK AND MICHONNE!!! DID U SEE HIS FACE LIGHT UP WHEN SHE RETURNED?

I want moar!!!

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfect episode was perfect! All (and more) that I could've hope for *dies of happiness, Carolness and Carylness*

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That episode was fantastic!! I'm so excited about this season, especially since Emily Kinney is a regular now and they seem to be setting up to FINALLY do something with Beth! I've always loved her and I'm sick of her getting ignored. I'm also loving Rick right now, as always, but this is such a different Rick than last season, I'm glad he's toned down the crazy some!

art by me&tammy
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor piggies!

ok, Michonne and Judy might be my new favourite (albeit heartbreaking) everything That and/or Judith being adorable playing with cups

Rick took his shirt off - eeeee!

Who the heck burned those people?? its gotta be someone you wouldnt expect, like Beth except she's in C with Judith and Mich.

Im PO-d another girl died, but at least Carol has new little girls now and she can teach them to be badass

What are people's thoughts on this flu thing? Do you think its just a bad flu that can kill and due to the apocalypse people reanimate?

Next week "Isolation" promo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAyBPqQq3xY

Sneak Peek #1: and now Sasha???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR4l_orKjaI

Sneak Peek #2: Yikes - but a train??? Maybe the same train Lee was on in the game!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j7wSFYD2PY

xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AHHHH THE PIGGIES. OMG I THINK I CRIED MORE AT THEM THAN LORI'S DEATH ROFL!

Michonne! gah! Michonne! She must of had a baby or a miscarriage in her previous life. Theres more to tell there from crying with judy!

he he @ kat i loved judy with the cups and she kept babbling in the background was so cute.

RICK WITH HIS SHIRT OFF. AMC you should warn me first! ROFL dam that man is HAWT!

and i think lilly is evil. and shes feeding the walkers with the rats. feeding "nick"

who burnt the bodies though hmmmm. i liked karen i thought she could of brought more to the show.

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This!

... has to be the most adorable gif ever! Look at those little feet!! Awww

My heart entirely broke over Michonne/Judith!

Poor Rick... will the man ever get a break? He was so obviously heartbroken over having to kill those pigs

While I like Carol being all kickass and taking care of things and people, I'm really worried that taking care of those two little girls will get her in too deep again.

I'm really worried about Sasha when I see this new sneak peek. I was just beginning to like her

WTF, who burned those bodies???
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was like seriously they have a sad score for the piggies? But then I saw their little faces and I was bawling

Who were the people who got burned? Is it Tyreese's girlfriend? Wasn't quite sure.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is implied its her as they showed the bracelet she wore. and the other guy "david" who karen mentioned was sick.

Unless she took it off.... burned a couple of walkers herself.... no wait thats my brain over thinking thangs.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: