Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Walking Dead (season 4) - spoilers!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad the charms of Beth and Tara as characters are not lost on you, Paul.

art by me&tammy
xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would of prefered Lilly too of stuck around. It just seem odd to have wrote her out as "dead". Or is she? But i do like tara's "full of s**t" approach

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michonne + Grimes are the best thing this season!!! <3 loving michonne in the white shirt <3 She needs to hug Rick a little <3

Yay, Rick found a new shirt <3

You have cheese in a can over there?? Ew! lol

love Mich/Carl's friendship <3

Gah, Glenn needs a hug, too! <3 Hugs are needed by all!

Holy mullet, Eugene! Stupid scientist shoots up the truck :S

I knew that ball bounching guy would be that actor before we saw his face lol

Yay, are Rick/Mich/Carl all heading to where Judith is???

Promo for next weeks ep "Still"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O72fM7GBad8

Sneak Peek #1: Good to see Beth being resourceful!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUMTvNw0ehc

Sneak Peek #2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fUu1dA6j7w

xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AH that episode was intense!

Michonne and the boys i just love so much!!

rick shirtless mmmmhmmm! rofl

the whole rick scenes were amazing i kept hiding behind my hands thinking someone will look under the bed! ha ha

ABRAHAM! I LOVE U, u son of a dick I'm so glad they doing his character just like the comic. well all 3 of them really i'm so pumped hes in it now! can't wait for more!

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol yes Sophie you came to mind when Rick was all shirtless again! Are he, mich and carl headed to whatever the show is calling that town? Where carol and Judith are? Gah, i dont know how long ill stand with them thinking shes dead.

And Maggie and Sascha, they're in the middle of nowhere like Beth and Daryl, how is everyone gonna find each other? I feel like we'll lose people along the way before there are any reunions.

HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand how anyone is going to find each other again! Well, Rick/Michonne/Carl will probably meet up with Carol, Tyreese, and the girls. But Glenn is three hours by car away from Maggie now! In the last episode it seemed implausible to me that they WOULDN'T all find each other....but now Glenn and Maggie reuniting seems such a long shot. I was getting all teary in this ep when he was talking about how he knows she's still alive.

Really loved Michonne in this ep. She is sooo good with Carl even when he's acting like a brat. (He was being quiet and weird for awhile! What was that about?)

Rosita looks exactly like she walked off the pages of a comic book with her shorts and her bare midriff. Which, obviously, she did, but it just made me laugh because of everyone we've seen so far she looks most like a stereotypical comic book character!

art by me&tammy
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Carl feels like he shouldn't be happy and laughing because he thinks Judith's dead :\

Kind of a cool coincidence that Michonne's little boy was called Andre, and she became so close with Andrea

What does Rosita do when it's winter? lol
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is something wrong with me that I found Daryl eating that snake so arousing...

Beth found a Washington spoon! That's where we're headed! and she finally does something I would do in an apocalyptic scenario - steals clothes!

Ugh, they're playing I Never. I sense badness.

Ew, peeing in front of her!

Ill need to rewatch that ep, i spent this whole one being tense that these two would kiss and I'd be horrified and pissed at the same time Lol

Next week promo: "Alone"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KToaIcmsUAY

I hope from the fact that both maggie and beth are in the promo it means they might meet up!

Sneak Peek #1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWylO1o_VjQ

HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Daryl was an absolute dick for 90% of that episode. He made up for it at the end but I'm not entirely thrilled with him right now. There was no need for him to treat Beth that way and it's incredibly inappropriate to imply that someone's suicide attempt was for attention.

Really loved Beth in this ep of course, especially her speech about how she's not like Carol or Maggie or Michonne but she's still alive because she's strong in her own way. I feel like that wasn't just for Daryl but also for viewers who don't understand why Beth is still alive. I just love how she's constantly set on doing SOMETHING. Beth won't be passive and just wait for death, she just has to keep moving and doing things so she doesn't lose hope.

Scott M. Gimple made it pretty clear on Talking Dead earlier this season that Beth/Daryl isn't going to be a thing so I'm not too worried about it.

"You're gonna miss me so bad when I'm gone, Daryl Dixon" is my new favorite line.

art by me&tammy
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HobbitRockGod wrote:
Scott M. Gimple made it pretty clear on Talking Dead earlier this season that Beth/Daryl isn't going to be a thing so I'm not too worried about it.

Oh good, im glad! Im just so set on the big kiss this season being Rick/Michonne or Daryl/Carol! I don't want to be blindisided! and i dont want to go investigating and be spoiled :

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
HobbitRockGod wrote:

Oh good, im glad! Im just so set on the big kiss this season being Rick/Michonne or Daryl/Carol! I don't want to be blindisided! and i dont want to go investigating and be spoiled :

I totally and completely agree to that!!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all i kept thinking as i watched the episode was beth "i don't cry anymore" and then editing a cry montage, with the governor saying "liar" at the end. For my POTWD series LOL

the episode was good, but i was bit like wtf when daryl randomly snapped at first it was a bit OTT then it made sense when he did break down.

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beth is all mine anyway. Daryl knows the deal.

Really liked that we saw a softer side to Daryl and him break emotionally. Already liked him but he was becoming a bit one note with his apathy to everything. I like Beth more too. Loved that they played I never like Sawyer and Kate.

Hoping that the action really kicks off asap though. We only have a few episodes left.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idk why everyone's on Beth's case for crying considering her father just got beheaded in front of her! I don't really know what else we can expect. She's handling things remarkably well. She's trying so hard. And she's only about 18 years old. She's a kid, y'all.

Sorry. I just really love her and the way the fandom views her makes me really sad. It's absurd to expect her not to cry. AND, her "I don't cry anymore" was 100% true up until Hershel died.

art by me&tammy
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 100% with you, Eryn: I love Beth, too, and I don't understand the hatred she gets from the fans. I hope we won't lose her this season!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: