Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Walking Dead (season 4) - spoilers!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'M SOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR THE SECOND HALF OF THE SEASON!! So pumped to see all the different groups the way they've broken off, especially Daryl and Beth. I have a feeling they might run into Carol somewhere along the line? But I also feel like it might be Tyreese to find her first.

Beth crying isn't that surprising considering her father just died and it was the first time she cried all season.

art by me&tammy
Wildcat
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad that the show will be on soon, the wait is killing me.!

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HobbitRockGod wrote:
I'M SOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR THE SECOND HALF OF THE SEASON!! So pumped to see all the different groups the way they've broken off, especially Daryl and Beth.

I agree.
The whole Prison thing was beginning to get rather tedious but I think that the team being split into all those little groups will breathe new life into the show.

Quote:
I have a feeling they might run into Carol somewhere along the line? But I also feel like it might be Tyreese to find her first.

We will definitely see Carol again. Andrew Lincoln recently gave some little teases at a fan event. He said that her return would be one of the best storylines of the entire season. Can't wait!!!

I, of course, want it to be Daryl who finds her first but I share your worries that it might be Ty

Quote:
Beth crying isn't that surprising considering her father just died and it was the first time she cried all season.

Beth has been as strong as never before this season, imo. I'm worried though that her time is up, seeing that the producers aren't capable of giving her a decent storyline of her own. *sigh*
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Beth so much, I'd rather lose, like, ANYONE but her, Michonne, or Rick. I hope since she's split off with Daryl she might stay alive longer. I really really don't want her to be written off.

Oooh, that's really exciting about Carol!! I can't wait to see what happens when she comes back then!!

art by me&tammy
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah, Hershel! Damn you TWD for breaking my heart all over again, The Gov's stupid face all walker-ized I could handle, not Hershel :S Why is David Morrisey still in the opening credits? If he's not dead, I'll kill him!

I was so hoping Michonne would find Judtih at the prison

Baby Carl <3 I just wanna hug him <3 Yeah, we remember Shane <3

Michonne flashback/dream!!!! <3 <3 <3 She was a Mama <3

Poor carl got a Walker Stacks On just like Rick back in season 2

LMAO, that walker behind the door almost killed me!! I jumped out of my seat lol

Gah, i thought for a min that we lost Rick. Of course we couldnt! but for a second, they had me!

Loved the ending, but I would have loved to see Michonne hug Rick and/or Carl!

Looks like we'll have to wait til next week to find out if Judith is with Tyreese - which she better be!!!

Promo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG8NcHhOyfo

Sneak Peek #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R873Mjc0PdM

Sneak Peek #2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79S3-OhjH-A

Effing Beth, just die already!

xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AH YEAH and were back!!!

Carl was amazing in this episode! and yeah kat i screamed when ricks hand moved slightly and groaned, i knew he wasn't going to coz he did the same thing in the comic but stlll for a brief second i was like NOOOOOO!

the michonne dream/flashback was awesome! When she cried holding judith that time i thought theres gonna be more to see about that! but what happened to her little baby?! we need more!!!

i'm gonna go find me some chocolate pudding!

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pudding doesn't come in a can here lol! but i ate cookies and cream ice-cream in honor of Carl

Michonne says something at the end when she's talking to herself/Mike about if how he was wrong and that she was still there, and mike could be too, and so could "he", I assume she meant her baby. He was so cute! So if her dream was accurate, timewise, her baby died after the infection so something awful must have happened. I thought maybe she was just away from her baby when the infection broke out and was never able to find him, but it appears its a lot more heartbreaking than that Maybe the baby got infected and Mike killed him. Her whole thing abotu "back at the camp, it wasn't you who did it". and "you were wrong" and "i know the answer, I know why", maybe Mich and Mike fought because she wouldn't kill her son after he was infected, and Mike did it.

Or maybe its ten thousand times worse than that and Mike killed the baby before he was even infected because he figured it was easier than him having to suffer and struggle to survive. That seems about right for TWD heartbreak! And would make sense as to why Michonne killed Mike as her 'pet', I assume thats who one of her first pets was.

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carls gonna have the squits after eating all that chocolate pudding.

I just don't care about Michonne. They tried to humanise her but she's too one note and her sword seems way OP. Looking forward to seeing the others next week.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, there were a few moments in that episode where I really was sure Rick was dead. I don't trust this show to keep ANYONE alive!

Carl was being such a brat to Rick. I get he's a teenage boy, but still....we were all bratty teenagers once and I never would've treated my injured father that way! It was really sad when he finally broke down towards the end though. Really glad Michonne found them!

I LOVED finally getting some Michonne backstory!!!! (And Aldis Hodge as her boyfriend!!!! Squee!!!! ) I've been dying to know more about her since forever. I think they have said for sure that her boyfriend and his friend were her original pet walkers? But I could've sworn at one point Michonne said they were bad people, which makes me wonder what happened!! Danai Gurira is amazing. Michonne speaks so little so she really has to convey a lot through her actions and facial expressions and I think she does such a fantastic job!

The sneak peek - Beth with a knife!!!!! YAY!!!! So excited for her and Daryl I can't even stand it!!!!

art by me&tammy
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus, I was so tense before the start of this ep I couldn't even sit still!!!

YAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUDITH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I literally clapped my hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tyreese, you're my new favourite everything! Rick is gonna smother you in man love!

But what happened to that cute little curly haired boy? and wasnt there another little girl?

Beth, stop crying or I'll smack you. If she didn't cry so much it might have an impact, but her initial reaction to everything is to scream/cry. Take a leaf from Maggie's book. Or even Lizzie's, that girl has some balls Altho i thought the other one was Lizzie lol

CAROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew you'd come back to save the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tyreese hugging her was so sweet <3

Terminous? What if that's just their name for Crawford like in the comic - If it is, then that's a bad place! Don't go there with those kids, Carol! Although I dont think they took kids in to Crawford.

Aww, Glenn wasn't on the bus after all!! Phew!!! Of course he went back for Maggie, why didn't that even occur to me?? But gah, how are they gonna find each other now?

random lesbian chick is still alive, yawn. she bugs me lol but at least Glenn isnt alone

Crap, new random people and a random hot chick in booty shorts! maybe they're from Crawford. Isnt that main new guy, Sergeant Ford, the guy who played Ana Lucia's partner on Lost? I hope he doesn't just turn into a new Governor.

Anyhoo, promo for next weeks ep, "Claimed", yay for all the Richonne!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmmK8rd6m1s

Sneak Peek #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr8Hezgn0nM

Sneak Peek #2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHOYnNjGzY8

xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG OMG OMG OMG SOPHIE IS EXCTIED

ABRAHAM ARRIVED! (and rosita and eugene) I freaking love Abraham, hes like my second fav character in the twd universe! Rick first of course! ha ha

Kat they are good ppl! they in the comic and join the group, but they effing badass!

crawford isn't in the comic, thats in the games story. I'm assuming terminus is the communty (Alexandria safe-zone as its called in the comic) where they currently live atm, if thats the place then.... negan's got to show up at some point! muhahaha.

but so much happens b4 they reach there yet. still im excited!!

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've gotta get back into my comic reading, I'm a few behind!! But im glad they're good people!

yeh i know Crawford is in the game, I still wished they'd brought it in as a connecting thing lol plus it sounded so awful and grisly, itd make a good storyline, but it was created and destroyed pretty fast so I think I should let go of the idea that we'll get there

Had to double check your username change lol I know it from YouTube but I was like "that name does not compute with LVI..."

xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah sorry, i asked for the name change. was kinda done with benlinus.... lol

HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to start anything, but purely out of my need to defend my fave
Beth literally didn't cry all season up until she watched her father get beheaded, and then for the first ten minutes of the episode she still had her head held high and her optimistic spirit? Even when Daryl was just sitting there like a lump Beth was the one who was so determined to keep going! Like "we're going to be fine, we're going to find everyone, and we're all going to survive." And then I'm pretty sure I'd have a breakdown too if I saw what I thought was a bunch of walkers eating the kids I thought I'd been tracking.
If you ask me, Beth has been holding everyone together this entire season with her "We don't get to be upset. We all got jobs to do" when the entire prison was coming down with that sickness. The whole Greene family has this unquashable tenacity and optimism, and I feel like Beth exhibits it so well. Hershel would be so SO proud of her. Back in s2 and early s3 she cried a lot, yes, but lest we forget, Beth was literally suicidal in season 2. And she's come so far it seems a shame to ignore her character development because I'm personally so proud of her and love her so much!
But then again, Beth is the type of character I always tend to adore and so few other people ever do. I really adored the first part of this ep that opened and ended with her voiceover! I'm loving that Scott M Gimple is actually utilizing Beth this season.

Tyreese was SOOOOO great in this episode!!! I'm really glad to see Judith is still alive (although I'm still a bit worried about her ultimate fate )! And the way he treated Lizzie and Mika was wonderful, I'm glad he was encouraging and didn't get mad at Mika for running or anything.
I'm glad Carol is back, though surely Tyreese is eventually going to find out that she was the one who killed Karen. And that won't be good when he does....
Also I am worried about Lizzie. Killing little animals is how serial killers get started, and I didn't like the way she was covering Judith's mouth. I like the girl, but I think she needs some help, and maybe NOT from Carol.

Maggie - her bit of this episode was a little dull but it's nice to know she's gonna be looking for Glenn. That shot of her wedding ring killed me!

I'm glad Tara is alive!! I'm glad Glenn found her at the prison. It broke my heart when Glenn found out Hershel is dead, I guess it didn't quite occur to me that he wouldn't know. At least he found out from Tara and didn't have to see Hershel's zombie head like Michonne did last week...

I don't read the comics so I don't know what to think of these new people at the end! Though, since it's The Walking Dead, I'm always wary...

art by me&tammy
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started reading the comics again and am up to date. The shot of the three at the end of the episode is taken from a comic front cover:

I like Tara and Beth although might be biased cause they are hot
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: