Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Walking Dead (season 4) - spoilers!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else think that first walker Carl saw in the forrest was Lori? That was my first thought lol Her body was all ripped open.

When Carol apologized to Tyreese, my first thought was crap she burned those people! my poor girl; she's just trying to help and Daryl wasn't around to give her a hug!

LMAO, Daryl and that word he can't pronounce <3 <3 <3

So glad Rick is getting back to how he was, he needs to find that balance again of being able to help and care abotu people without slipping over the edge.

Gah, Hershel is so sweet but if the cost is him dying I dunno if i coudl stand it Rick needs him! and so does Glenn <3 and Maggie and Beth; he's a necessity! which probalby means he'll die next

Next week promo: LOVE that Carol and Rick are out there together <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti5SUVzvF9Y

Sneak peek #1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvpa-dEgfn0

Sneak peek #2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DuZBCXdKgY

xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CAROL! I LOVE IT!

i kinda worked it out right from the fight scene she done it. Or at least protecting someone who is doing it..... if u look in the promo it looks like we see who's doing it.

I worry about my rick. He still bubbling under the surface, we saw that with the fight. As soon as tyreese punched him s3 crazy Rick came out a little.

but squee next ep looks great with him and carol of out can't wait.

GLENN BETTER NOT DIE! & HERSHEL!

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so worried about Glenn! The crazy thing about this show is they CAN kill off pretty much anyone, which makes me worried. I started crying when he told Maggie he was sick!

I have a feeling Daryl and Michonne and Tyreese might not make it back to the prison for awhile. I think they might have a separate storyline going on for a bit, which could be cool!

I can't believe how far Carol has come. In season 1 she NEVER would have done this, but now... I don't know what's going to happen, if Tyreese finds out it was her he'll try to kill her!

art by me&tammy
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOVE that Carol had such a hefty role in an episode! She can totally hold her own, I hope she's in it much more But Rick, do NOT test my love for you and kick Carol out of the group. She just got promoted to the opening credits!!! but man i love her post-apocalyptic fashion

Poor hippie girl, i knew she was gonna die but seeing her leg was still a shock! It looked like it was cut though, wouldnt it have looked all chewed if walkers had pulled it off?

Man Daryl getting all pissed off got me all kinds of flustered

Gah, i was worried abotu Glenn all episode! I do love these eps they do every season that focus on just one/two plotlines but it has me worry about everyone else for another week

Promo next week "Internment":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7py2UFusH0

Sneak Peek 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rJ9QtUZSjU
(i think there's only one this week but its a long one)

Anyone else notice allt he eps this season, apart from ep one, started with "I"? Infected, Isolation, Indifference and next wee, Internment. What are they trying to say...

xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As soon as that ep started with carol and lizzy speech and watching rick getting ready to go. I thought he was either gonna kill her himself or leave her behind. I could see it in his eyes.

But Rick WHY?!? She only did what you prob would of done, say if it was last season. WAH!

As soon as michonne said about the trail going cold. I was half expecting to see the governor then i got all excited. Still... means he's on the way.

And tyreese snap out of it. Your starting to piss me off and i loved comic tyreese.

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heartbroken....

Shocked....

Upset....

Rick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone going to be shipping Michonne x Daryl this season?
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOO!!!! Daryl/Carol & Rick/Michonne!!! That's what i have my heart set on! lol

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
NOO!!!! Daryl/Carol & Rick/Michonne!!! That's what i have my heart set on! lol

Absolutely!!! *high fives for Team Caryl & Team Richonne*

I can see why people would ship Daryl & Michonne, I do, but it took Daryl ages to open up to Carol. It would be kinda OOC if he'd suddenly hook up with Michonne. Especially now, with Carol being kicked out of the Prison. Speaking of which, I'm dying to find out how Rick will explain this to the others!!! I can see no other way but telling them that Carol died if he wants to keep Daryl from going after her
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah, i was legit screaming at my comp "TURN AROUND RICK!" at the start! I wonder if the constant looking at Rick's bandaged hand is a reference to the comics since Rick has his hand cut off in them?

sidenote, i never noticed what beautiful blue eyes Rick has <3

Poor Maggie, i just wanna hug her. Half her family is sick and she's gotta hold the fort herself

Did i miss Hershel getting a prosthetic leg? I feel like I saw him putting it on but I can't pinpoint the ep. but man i feel so bad for him too! he's trying so hard to just keep people comfortable so they can hang on just a little longer. He better not die, he's working so hard.

The one good thing about the group thinning out is we get to see characters pair up who we didnt see before. Maggie/Rick, Michonne/Daryl, Carol/Rick, MIchonne/Hershel/

Gah, Glenn!!!! Damn, this is getting so bad!! everyone's turning! the fences!!

Of course Maggie would make the shot, Hershel!

Its so nice to see Michonne smile <3

GOVERNOR!! He's gonna take Judith, He wants to hurt Rick! He'll take Judith to replace Penny! I just know it!

Next week "Live Bait" promo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5BCOGcRx_g

Sneak Peek - looks like we might be flashing back to see where the Gov has been this whole time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCumMS4xsLk

xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O-----M-----G!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEP! YES!! Now things are gonna kick off! Wah! As soon as the governors theme kicked in i scream so loud ROFL I'm so excited for showdown 2 now!

Wah that episode was so good. Hershel you are amazing i adore you so much! Keep doing what you do. We all got jobs too do

Glenn Omg i was crying so bad i thought that was it for him. Thank god hes ok atm....

Omg im so worried how daryl gonna react when him and rick have the talk. I don't want the bromance to end LOL

I'm with you kat about the governor taking judith. I have this horrible feeling this is gonna happen in the mid season finale! Just from some of the thangs Andy L has said.

But what im most excited about is now i can focus on Annie project now he's back. Time for her to get even!

HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I legit thought Glenn was dead for a moment in that episode - when he stopped flailing around and started breathing normally my brother and I both thought he'd actually died for a minute, we both started shouting "NO!" at the tv.

Oh noooo, I didn't even think of the Governor taking Judith but that makes sense omggggg.

I love this season so much, even more than the last one!

art by me&tammy
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh, the Governor is so friggin creepy! and he just gets creepier! Ditching the food he was offered, staring down that little girl. I just know hes gonna be the end of that family.

No, Lily, dont leave him alone with Megan!!!!shes too sweet and adorable! she drew an eyepatch on the king!

Oh crap i just realized, they dont know the grandpa's gonna turn when he dies!!

Ugh, why are women so into the Gov???? i guess it is the end of the world if the Gov is getting laid more than Daryl or Rick.

Crap, i thought we'd be done with the Gov by this ep but looks like next week is Gov centric too! hopefully interspersed with prison people but sure doesn't look like it.

But yay! Charlie from Fringe!!

Promo for 4x07 Dead Weight:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqlIu0IiN6Y

Sneak Peek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNxD_zsmwvU

xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilly! How could you! lol (i dunno if shes supposed to be comic/video game lilly or not?)

wah, i missed rick and co but i did enjoy the episode. bwhahaha i even felt sorry for him at one point

looking forward to the next part!

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

benlinusisagoodguy wrote:
lilly! How could you! lol (i dunno if shes supposed to be comic/video game lilly or not?)

wah, i missed rick and co but i did enjoy the episode. bwhahaha i even felt sorry for him at one point

looking forward to the next part!

I hope she's not video game Lily, i loved her!! Even though she was a total bitch to start with... and then throughout:P, and it was a tad overkill to shoot Carley. I like to think video game Lily wouldnt screw the Gov lol but who knows what she did after she ditched everyone and stole the RV?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: