Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who will be next?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
meandi
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:00 pm    Post subject: Who will be next? Reply with quote

Now that we know who's NOT going to die (Hurley, Danielle and puh, thank God, it's not Claire!! )
.... what do we think about who's next?

I went to Hurley's fastfoodcompanys website http://www.mrclucks.com/ and there WAS a mix of letter you can put in this sentence:
"JACK WILL DI_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _!"

PSHISEOTINEOHCTNEA

And SAWYER: "Sawyer's wound becomes life-threatening" as they walk through the jungle. That's what Spoilerfix.com says.

And then there's all the rest: Sayid, Shannon, Michael, Jin, Charlie, Locke, Kate, Sun and Jin. And Ana-Lucia, the mysterious island-man and Libby.
Who will die? And when?
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is really tough to figure out.

Boone's death was kinda obvious but I'm completely at a loss to figure out who's gonna bite it this time.

APPARENTLY a female is going to die. But there have been conflicting reports on that.

If it's one of our main people I would say either Shannon or Sun. I don't want either of them to die though.

I have this really horrible feeling that Sayid might not be long for this world. I would be SO upset if they killed Sayid, like seriously. I LOVE him!

But there were rumors flying around that the person who is getting killed off was having contract negotiation problems. Sounds to me that would be Naveen or Harold. Not sure why, they just strike me as the type to drive a hard bargain contract-wise (so does Matthew Fox come to think of it but I REALLY doubt they're killing off Jack!--if they did, I would gain a whole new respect for the show though, that takes some serious balls!--also, Jack's been annoying the hell out of me lately, better him than Sayid!).

If it's a peripheral character it's probably going to be Rose or Libby.

I like Claire, but I'm kinda dissapointed that they've stated that she's definitely going to survive. I think her dying would really kick a lot of great storylines into gear (Charlie would get back on the smack--though he will probably do that on his own anyway, little Aaron would have to be "raised by another" -- though if there was no mother for him he'd probably die because there was no milk...so yeah, I guess Claire can't really die, but still).

So yeah, I pretty much have no idea.

People who I think are safe (either because they're confirmed or because I just don't think they're being killed off):

- Jack
- Locke
- Hurley
- Charlie
- Kate
- Claire

So that leaves everyone else as fair game. As long as they leave Sayid and Sawyer alone, I could live with anyone else being killed off.

Geekdom abounds.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Sawyer, Jack, Locke, Kate, Claire and Hurley are safe till the end of the world.

It's either Sun or Shannon.

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
meandi
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ringwench wrote:
This is really tough to figure out.

Boone's death was kinda obvious but I'm completely at a loss to figure out who's gonna bite it this time.

APPARENTLY a female is going to die. But there have been conflicting reports on that.

If it's one of our main people I would say either Shannon or Sun. I don't want either of them to die though.

I have this really horrible feeling that Sayid might not be long for this world. I would be SO upset if they killed Sayid, like seriously. I LOVE him!

But there were rumors flying around that the person who is getting killed off was having contract negotiation problems. Sounds to me that would be Naveen or Harold. Not sure why, they just strike me as the type to drive a hard bargain contract-wise (so does Matthew Fox come to think of it but I REALLY doubt they're killing off Jack!--if they did, I would gain a whole new respect for the show though, that takes some serious balls!--also, Jack's been annoying the hell out of me lately, better him than Sayid!).

If it's a peripheral character it's probably going to be Rose or Libby.

I like Claire, but I'm kinda dissapointed that they've stated that she's definitely going to survive. I think her dying would really kick a lot of great storylines into gear (Charlie would get back on the smack--though he will probably do that on his own anyway, little Aaron would have to be "raised by another" -- though if there was no mother for him he'd probably die because there was no milk...so yeah, I guess Claire can't really die, but still).

So yeah, I pretty much have no idea.

People who I think are safe (either because they're confirmed or because I just don't think they're being killed off):

- Jack
- Locke
- Hurley
- Charlie
- Kate
- Claire

So that leaves everyone else as fair game. As long as they leave Sayid and Sawyer alone, I could live with anyone else being killed off.

Ohhhh.
I LOVE Shayid, so if anyone of them dies I'll cry my eyes out... GOSH!! No, but.... seriously, I don't think it will happen:

- If Sayid dies, Shannon will have to go through ANOTHER grief, and I doubt that it will happen. But IF he would die (horrible thought!) it would bring a new ... I don't know how to say it, but it would make the show "better" in one way. It shows it's a show based on "reality", even if there's a monster, crazy french chick.... etc.
But, as I said, I HOPE and PRAY it's not Sayid (I LOOOOVE him too! He's awesome!) and I don't think it is.

- If Shannon dies it would be interesting to see how Sayid reacts - his grief (I'm actually kinda looking forward to see him cry sometime ... ) and what he'll do to himself - he seems like the kind of person that blames himslef for a lot of things... But - I think Shannon should be explored more before she bites the dust. She'll have the 6th episode, "Abandoned" and what I've heard... oh wait:

EXPLAIN this please!
Naveen said on The View something like: "The relationship between Shannon & Sayid will come to it's logical conclusion. There will be pressing of flesh, which we haven't seen yet and is about time."
What is "pressing of flesh"????!! Does he mean like - ya know, THE THING couples do - or that they'll fight or something??? PLEASE tell me, I'm going crazy over this... I'm usually very good in understanding english, but this I don't get. Maybe because it's British English and not American English which I've learnd... haha

OK, so my list of possible deaths (not included the Shayid possibility):

1. Sun
2. Sawyer
3. Michael
4. Jack
5. Kate

I mean, even if they've said "it's a female getting killed off", it CAN be a man.
Let's introduce you to my scenarios:

1. Sun gets killed off and Jin grieves. This makes him come closer to the group, especially Michael. They get over walt and Sun together... kinda

2. Sawyer dies on his way to the camp. Michael and Jin returns with Ana-lucia and the other four of the TS-surviviors. Kate goes in a deep depression because of Sawyers death, leading her more far away from jack, as he and Ana-Lucia gets closer...

3. Kate dies, and when Sawyer comes back with the others to camp, he gets crushed in greif. At the same time Jack also grieves, which leaves the Ana-Lucia/Jack-relationship for another time, when he's gotten over Kate.

4. Jack dies, and Sawyer comes back with A-L, who doesn't grieve that much. Sawyer, däremot, grieves a bit over Jacks death together with Kate, as he gets closer to A-L when Kate wants to grieve alone...

That's my scenarios. I believe there will be something happening to the sawyer/Jack/Kate/Ana-Lucia thing! Someone of them will die and it's not A-L I think.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pressing of flesh =nookie lol
meandi you overanalyzed the whole thing lol, it's prolly Danielle for all I know.

fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just found this over at Lost-Media.com.... pretty interesting

Quote:
This person is intentionally killed, although the reason will not be known to us immediately. This is not a LOST murder mystery though, it's more of a why'd they do it. The person who dies is a crash survivor. The person who kills them will not be revealed until the November sweeps week episode (of course). The network will dangle this information for a while to build anticipation. (Another "who shot JR" moment.) The full time-line is: Death in Episode 6. Rerun the following week. Then episode 7 which is mostly told in flashback from the tail-section point of view, but ends with a teaser of who killed ________. Then Episode 8 which reveals who the killer is. Look for this person to deceive everybody except for a select few.

Here is the link to the thread on thefuselage.com:
http://thefuselage.com/Threaded/showthread.php?t=22864

Jaime
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i bet jack is the murderer
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope not.... but he has been acting a little weird lately
meandi
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet it's ..... Shannon.

(i've just read something that makes me very sure it's her.)

)
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OR....
Sawyer is the one.
They say the one who dies gets killed intentionally, for a good cause.
and if that's true, it could be Sawyer and his wound. I bet Michael or Jin kills him or something like that in the jungle. or maybe Ana-Lucia...

OR! It's still Shannon as i said before... AND SHE KILLS HERSELF, when she is tortured by the visions of Walt.... kinda.
Anyone agrees?
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

where did you read something that makes u think it's shannon?
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it's totally Shannon.

She's the only one that makes sense at this point.

The person dying is supposed to die at the end of episode 6, which is a Shannon-centric episode.

The person dying is supposed to be female.

Shannon is a goner. I had grown to like Shannon a WHOLE lot more than I did when the show started, and I really love the whole Shayid thing, but she's still near the bottom of my favorite characters list so I can deal with her dying.

Bring on the Angsty!Sayid!

The fact that they're going on about Sawyer's wound being "life-threatening" is actually making me feel 100% sure he's going to be just fine.

Remember the whole "Sawyer headaches" red herring from last season?

So yeah, bye bye Shannon.

Geekdom abounds.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah sadly it's Shannon. Man i like Maggie Grace, I hope I'm wrong though.

Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way, Shannon is getting so much better now! Who says they're definitely killing someone and telling us about the death before it happens anyway? I think they're gonna pull that "take one main character and one redshirt out into the jungle, but then the redshirt comes back and the other doesn't" thing with who you ask? that blonde lady at the rear plane side of the island!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
benos

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"JACK WILL DI_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _!"

PSHISEOTINEOHCTNEA

Jack will dip ship near ocean.

Last edited by benos on Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: