Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Alert Status Red" - Other
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoreLight
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

**OT - One comment on the comments- Hobbes that story (circa Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:02 am) was hella funny! To quote Hurley "Dude, you rock!" [/unrelated comment]**

This was a really cool vid to watch. I like the intro showing all the main characters and it gave the vid that extra umph for lack of a better word. The thing that is my pet peeve is the aspect ratio and if you use any editor that is incapable of changing this you are sort of stuck but it does take away from my viewing enjoyment...yeah yeah I know boo hoo right? Overall this was a great vid with really nice glimpses at the main characters we've seen up to the point of the creation of this vid. The only scene for me that seemed like it didn't fit was Sayid approaching Shannon to ask her to help him translate the maps. I like seeing half naked gals as much as the next guy but it just seemed out of place in the vid to me.

Thank you for sharing your work.

My lost music vids
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoreLight wrote:

This was a really cool vid to watch. I like the intro showing all the main characters and it gave the vid that extra umph for lack of a better word. The thing that is my pet peeve is the aspect ratio and if you use any editor that is incapable of changing this you are sort of stuck but it does take away from my viewing enjoyment...yeah yeah I know boo hoo right? Overall this was a great vid with really nice glimpses at the main characters we've seen up to the point of the creation of this vid. The only scene for me that seemed like it didn't fit was Sayid approaching Shannon to ask her to help him translate the maps. I like seeing half naked gals as much as the next guy but it just seemed out of place in the vid to me.

Thank you for sharing your work.

Thank you! The aspect ratio thing is pissing me off, but the software I used would NOT let me do a thing with the original eps I downloaded, it would crash the instant I tried to edit so I had to convert them from avi to mpg, which solved the crashing problem but for some reason they lost their letterboxing and my editing software wouldn't let me letterbox it afterwards ! Which is annoying to say the least. I'm trying to find a fix for it before I make my next vid. As the the scene not fitting. To be honest with you, there are a few clips at the end of that vid that I'm not too sure about now. By the time I got to the clip in question I had stayed up all night working on the vid non-stop for about 10 hours!!! And that was after a full/stressful work day, so there's a few things I thought were genius at the time but were largely the result of sleep deprivation!

Glad you liked the vid though!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this took too long! Sorry Ringwench

Link: http://www.ringwench.com/alertstatusred.zip
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: