Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Alert Status Red" - Other
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:39 am    Post subject: "Alert Status Red" - Other Reply with quote

# "Alert Status Red" 2005-02-20
How the island affects the castaways, and how they somehow manage to make the best of a bad situation.
# Song: Alert Status Red by Matthew Good
Vidder: Ringwench
Length: 4:14 (7.46MB WMV)

Link: http://www.ringwench.com/alertstatusred.zip

Cool look over at the characters. Another gem by Ringwench.

Last edited by Hobbes on Wed May 18, 2005 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love this--especially the whitewash. LONGLIVE WHITEWASH! Ring you know i love your videos so all i can say is, are you working on Clint or weapon yet?-laura

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Laura! And LOL, no I'm not working on the new vids *quite* yet. I just installed Premiere like 20 minutes ago and it's scaring the hell out of me! Aaaaah! Anyway, I'm working really stupid hours for the next couple of days so I'm probably not gonna be able to get started on them until at least Wednesday . I like to have a whole uninterrupted day at my disposal when I start a vid. I hate to get really into it then have to stop halfway through (which is why I did Alert Status Red last week from 10pm wednesday until 8am thursday instead of sleeping! Seriously, something is wrong with me, I'm like a woman posessed!).

Though since I have internet access at work (and I'm usually bored out of my skull while I'm there) I'm gonna plan out my vids and go over many many Adobe tutorials, because OMG Premiere !!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goodluck with premiere. I don't believe in tutorials. Or reading..or directions for that matter. I wonder where i went wrong. Goodluck with all that, and if you want to earn five dollars and quit the weird hour job see my signature offer. Limited time offer-no reserve

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well everyday I get to work, pass by Arthur and the gang hard at work at the studio putting on their makeup and I go straight to the coffee pot to get to work. Sometimes Big Bird and the Count like their coffee black, like on early Monday mornings when the little punk kids are just ASKING for a biff in the face, but usually they take it with two sugars (notice how I'm already starting to get well-accustomed to the workplace?).
As for any complaints or suggestions about PBS, I'd recommend you get rid of that fellow intern that's so pushy and eager to help out, you know, the red, furry one, he keeps getting everyone down with his gayness... I think his name was Nemo or Elbo or somthing... hmmm... I'll look into that tommorow.
P.S. If you want me to do a better job on these work papers, maybe you should reduce my long hours scraping up Snuffy poop for a while huh!?!?"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to have an interest in trying Premiere but after reading stuff here I've decided I never even want to attempt it...lol.

Larua, if it makes you feel any better I have a 5 page NC History paper due Wednesday that I haven't even attempted to start yet. And I'm not going to Spanish tomorrow out of complete contempt for my professor over the outrageous amount of work she gave us over the weekend.

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
"Well everyday I get to work, pass by Arthur and the gang hard at work at the studio putting on their makeup and I go straight to the coffee pot to get to work. LMFAO!!!!Sometimes Big Bird and the Count like their coffee black, like on early Monday mornings when the little punk kids are just ASKING for a biff in the face, but usually they take it with two sugars (notice how I'm already starting to get well-accustomed to the workplace?). You forgot that Big Bird does crack, but only to wake up ya know
As for any complaints or suggestions about PBS, I'd recommend you get rid of that fellow intern that's so pushy and eager to help out, you know, the red, furry one, he keeps getting everyone down with his gayness... I think his name was Nemo or Elbo or somthing... hmmm... I'll look into that tommorow.
P.S. If you want me to do a better job on these work papers, maybe you should reduce my long hours scraping up Snuffy poop for a while huh!?!?"

You rock warren!!! now all i have to do is make this courier new size 76 font and I'm all set. BTW the snuffy poop thing isn't far off. Do you have change for a ten?

Lostcalier--I really think I'm a procrastinator for life. I do all my papers five minutes before they are due, but since i'm a writing minor i get the goods anyways. This all dates back to doing my science fair project the morning of i know it LOL. Goodluck with the NC paper and remember pressure makes you work harder-just not smarter lol-l

Jake's Twin
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laura, I thrive on pressure. My roommate is the stuck up type that studies every free moment (and critisizes me for not) she has where as I get bored and come up with crazy ideas like a site dedicated strictly to Lost Videos (you can all thank my Media Writing professor from last sememster for this site because while I should have been working on a PSA for class I got bored and started pulling together the idea for this site). I'll probably start my paper this time Wednesday morning...lol.

www.lostvideo.net
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish you were my roomate when I lived on campus. We would be the perfect fit LOL. I'm seriously contimplating importing lost footage in my documentary class so i can mess around in Mac Lab instead of doing work that needs to be done. I have 4 pages and a little on 5 LOL. I keep changing the font to make it longer, but I've had this professor before so he could be onto my scam. Lets just hope the 3 inches of snow we get here tomorrow causes a snow day. (sidenote bitch/ funfact: RI is the only state in the US that doesn't oberve President's Day.)

Jake's Twin
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I live in an apartment and have 6 months left on my lease and then I can finally be rid of my roommate. Now all I have to do is find someone cool to take her room and re-negotiate my lease because my lazy ass doesn't want to have to move all my stuff when I've only got a year of school left and then I plan on getting far away from NC.

I don't think anyone really takes Presidents Day to awfully serious. It's a day to remember a bunch of guys that the mass majority of people can't even name.

www.lostvideo.net
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its also a day of great car deals LOL. Just finished my paper and it went to the top of page 6. BOO YA. Goodluck with everything-I'm off to work on CELLS until the birds chirp. RINGWENCH sorry for getting so offtopic in your vid's thread. I would say it won't happen again. It will. Night ladies-l

Jake's Twin
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LAURA4LAD wrote:
RINGWENCH sorry for getting so offtopic in your vid's thread. I would say it won't happen again. It will. Night ladies-l

Hey, no biggie! If I just look at the NUMBER of comments my vid has as opposed to the actual CONTENT of the comments it makes it look like my vid is really really popular
Ok, just read that sentance again and it looks pretty sad but oh well, it's very late and I'm very tired and pointless banter amuses me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! I wanna join in too!!! Noooooooo!!!!

Quote:
Do you have change for a ten?

F'raid not, you'll just have to send the 10

I think there's a little bit of procrastinator in all of us.. I'm an A student and yet I don't do any of my projects until the last day... I SHOULD have been working on my project this weekend, which is basically a scrapbook of current events which I should have one section for every week, all to be handed in at the end of the year.. but I'm PROBABLY gonna end up just doing the 16 weeks worth in the last day before I hand it in >.<
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ringwench wrote:
Ok, just read that sentance again and it looks pretty sad but oh well, it's very late and I'm very tired and pointless banter amuses me.

LMAO me as well. BTW there is pointless banter in my lockesuperhero vid that makes it look more popular. Score!

Jake's Twin
Cliodna
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I told you this video would make it, no problem. ^^

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: