Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Under the Dome
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They confirmed in the episodes before when Nori had hers that she had never had seizures before, didn't they? So I assume Angie's bro doesn't either, otherwise his friend would have known what to do probably.

I'm not sure they were, because he was still a creepy jackass to Julia and Angie. I just think the ep's aim was to provide backstory, which I think it succeeded pretty well!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought they said she was epileptic. Could be wrong though. The guy aka Sam Winchester Jr lol maybe just started having seizures lately. Not sure whether he had them before or not.
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm when Alice takes Nori to the hospital, she tells Angie that her daughter had "some kind of episode" and Caroline goes "It was a damn seizure, Alice!" So I'm not sure. Then she's convinced that she's sick, so it seemed to me it wasn't a normal thing. It would explain why only a couple of people were affected by it though.

Ah found it in ep 2! Jim asks if Nori has epilepsy and Alice says "No, it can happen to anyone - caffeine, sleep-deprivation..."

Also I just found this, I didn't notice it!

Quote:
At Joe’s house, the kids put on The Simpsons Movie on a loop.

HAHAHA!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah okay. I probably just got the wrong end of the stick on that one. Still interested to see what is causing it though.

Quote:
Quote:
At Joe’s house, the kids put on The Simpsons Movie on a loop.

HAHAHA!

Yeah that was awesome
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New ep was pretty good I love an ep centred around an outbreak of sickness! Only took this long for Angie's brother to ask about her, not that he seemed bothered at all. And she spends the whole episode slowly drowning in her cell.

I immensely dislike Jim, he needs to disappear, or fling himself at the dome and see what happens. Linda can take care of things. Even sick, she's more capable than anyone else in charge. Granted she has made quite the irreparable decision with Jnr.

im glad Julia is right on Barbie's tail, i was worried it would be one of those things where the person who would easily be able to find out ppl's secrets (a journalist) stays blissfully unaware of what's going on right in her own home. but she's right on top of it! Course, Barbie still a liar, but i guess there's only so much she can do.

Damn Sam Mathis wearing those friggin hipster glasses! makes it almost impossible to vid with her scenes!

Promo for next week, does not seem to at all mention Jim finding Angie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQywN9tqSU4

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF? Jim "just needs to think" about maybe releasing the girl his son has chained to a bed in his bomb shelter? And in the meantime he can wander around town with a gun? Fail.

Nori looks much better without her whole goth makeup thing.

Linda, dont be stupid. "until we know what this dome is, i dont want anyone on our side touching it." *immediately touches dome and kisses sexy mute fireman fiance*

Stupid networks over here are obsessing with this damn show. The new season of Big Brother is going to have a dome in it separating housemates, and MAsterchef had a dome challenge where there was a dome of chocolate with hidden stuff underneath it.

Promo for next week if anyones still interested I know im fading lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dhvj7hjusM

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's only a mini series and will only last one season so probably for the best lol I'm enjoying it up to a point but you definetly need to turn your brain off.

I'm glad that reverend guy is dead. He was really annoying me. What is it with Stephen King and preacher types always around in his stories?
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last couple eps were pretty cool! This show is getting better imo. The whole missile thing was awesome!!! I guess the evil acting government often comes into play in these kind of shows!

I agree Norrie looks much better, lol. She looks prettier. And she annoys me less now! She's just less moody, I guess. And the whole thing with her dad was kind of cool.

Quote:
Linda, dont be stupid. "until we know what this dome is, i dont want anyone on our side touching it." *immediately touches dome and kisses sexy mute fireman fiance*

LOL exactly! I guess since she knew she wasn't carrying anything dangerous, she thought it was okay. But still, she's supposed to be setting an example!

Ugh. Big Brother needs to die in a fiery hole...we were so close to getting rid of that show for good It's weird though, I honestly have not heard this show mentioned outside of this website/my sister etc

Junior just won't let up. Making him a cop was the dumbest decision ever. And still Angie hugs him when she thinks they're gonna die?! At least Joe actually bothered to look for her this ep!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This last episode was really good. Lots of little mysteries uncovered like the mini dome which was cool.

I am kinda rooting for Big Jim even though he's murdered people Think that has more to do with his role on Breaking Bad though where he is a real loveable character. The storyline with Junior kidnapping the girl is finally done with which I am thankful for. Nice to see another interesting lesbian couple on tv. I'm spoilt with OITNB. Sad Alice died though :/

Oh apparently they are bringing this back for a second season! They totally billed it as a one off mini series so that is kinda lame.
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad that Julia and Barbie finally kissed. So wrong, yet so right

Yeah that was kind of lame. They obviously didn't plan for a second season!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random birth, Barbie/Julia hookup, and Alice died in the one ep? What the heck else can they do?!??!! especially with a 2nd season coming?

Is anyone else weireded out by Joe/Noris relationship? They have no chemistry, their scenes are so weird and awkward.

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOPS I SPOILED MYSELF COMING IN HERE.

Spoiler:

I'm 3/4 of the way through the ep, and something is wrong with Alice, I never thought she would die so soon!!!!!!! That's so sad!

The ep is cool so far. The dome within a dome thing is WTF lol. I love the weird hallucinations!!! Very Lost! I wonder why the dome is making them appear.

I also love how unfazed tough dudes (or even girls) are in tv shows when they have to help a woman give birth...lol

They are totally gonna do the birth/death thing and it's even more prominent in the fact that she named the kid Alice!!

Oh Nori's name is Eleanor? That's such a pretty name I'd rather she not shorten it!

Do you know, this would have worked so much better if Joe and Angie weren't siblings. He hasn't been so bothered about her being gone LOL

That weird egg thing in the dome is glowing!!! Wtf is it?? I'm interested in that...it makes me think more and more that it's alien...

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New ep is pretty cool! Love the Nori/Angie bonding. The Junior/Jim stuff is getting really intense

The little dome is so interesting. The visions thing is creepy.

I guess the "pink stars falling in lines" are the pink glowy things in the little dome. But what the heck is the monarchy thing?? Does the dome wanna be King/Queen??

The backstory on Junior's mother totally makes sense. It must be a genetic thing then. Both of them were a bit unsteady. I think it makes a lot of sense that she killed herself. But this will definitely have a bad effect on Junior...I'm glad that he didn't kill Jim.

What the heck was with that creepy end? The music made that camera spin on Angie look totally creepy! Maybe she is sick?!?! And that last bit made me think what if Joe and Nori are the monarch? It's obvious the dome can control them for some reason, so maybe it will take them over completely?
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New ep thoughts? I love Max! She's snarky and cruel and knows secrets, I love her!

The kid who plays Joe is such an awkward actor, lol. He was better in Supernatural. Maybe he's nervous around all the pretty girl actors cos they're the only ones he seems to get scenes with.

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like Max. I also find it weird she came to town to talk to Jim and then disappeared living in some stranger's house for several days. And she's so done up with hair/make-up/clothes. I just thought it was weird for someone who's been shacking up in some stranger's house for days...

I also just realised the dog's name is Truman!! Like The Truman Show, cos he basically lived in a big dome Or have we already realised that?

LOL Sorry but Junior's mum painted like she was 6 years old!! She was an art teacher? The pink stars thing is still intriguing me though. I wonder why it has moved on to Angie.

What?? Max and Barbie know each other?? Omg Jim's face though all of that was hilarious.

OOooh!! Cool end!! Who's the 4th one??? It must be another boy. 2 boys, 2 girls. Also the others seem to be around the same age, in their teens, so I bet it's Junior. His mum did draw that picture of him with the stars after all
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: