Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"For The Love Of The Games" by Brooke (Multifando

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:49 am    Post subject: "For The Love Of The Games" by Brooke (Multifando Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"For The Love Of The Games" 06-23-2013
June 2013 contest submission password sports
Fandom: Multifandom
Song: Radioactive (Itunes Session) by Imagine Dragons
Vidder: Brooke
Length: 3:18 (58.9 WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dfyu43xkirI&feature=youtu.be
https://vimeo.com/68969118

ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:28 pm    Post subject: For The Love Of The Games by Brooke Reply with quote

I loved this so much!! Such fantastic editing!
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:04 pm    Post subject: For The Love Of The Games by Brooke Reply with quote

This was so beautiful Brooke! I absolutely loved it. Great job picking some great movies. I knew almost every single film you used, and might I say that I love how you snuck a bit of OTH in there as well.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much Becca. I had a lot of fun making this.

Thanks Tammy. I knew I needed some basketball and at first I was like "Can I use One Tree Hill?" hten I remember it was considered a sports show; so I knew I had to include Nathan slam dunking. Thanks so much. This contest was a blast.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:21 am    Post subject: For The Love Of The Games by Brooke Reply with quote

Great vid, Brooke! I loved how you kind of paralleled the scenes between each fandom. I thought that was really cool. I thought the audio choices were great.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Macaila I'm really glad you liked how I did that, I was a little worried with that.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent vid, Brooke! I'm a sucker for motivational locker room speeches, so I really enjoyed this a lot!
Great use of the slow-mo action scenes and a great way to end the vid with all the cheering and celebrating. Great job!
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job Brooke! I really loved how you started it, with the coaches and captains trying to amp up their teams Excellent for the ocntest! well done!

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:40 pm    Post subject: For The Love Of The Games by Brooke Reply with quote

Brooke, that was perfect!!! Excellent entry for the contest! I loved everything about this - the speeches at the beginning, the music, the audio and clip choices. It was fantastically put together! I really enjoyed it!! Well done
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM wrote:
Excellent vid, Brooke! I'm a sucker for motivational locker room speeches, so I really enjoyed this a lot!
Great use of the slow-mo action scenes and a great way to end the vid with all the cheering and celebrating. Great job!

Thanks Karolina!! Yeah I'm all for the motivational locker room speech; so I had to include a few. , it seemed fitting for a movie on sports. I had so much fun making this.

littleton_pace wrote:
Great job Brooke! I really loved how you started it, with the coaches and captains trying to amp up their teams Excellent for the ocntest! well done!

Thanks Kat!! Like I told Karolina I had to include a locker room speech. Thanks!!

2181 wrote:
Brooke, that was perfect!!! Excellent entry for the contest! I loved everything about this - the speeches at the beginning, the music, the audio and clip choices. It was fantastically put together! I really enjoyed it!! Well done

Thank you so much Jemma. It means a lot that people are enjoying this because I was a little worried on somethings that I tried. Thank you so much it means a lot, it took me a while to find a song then I found this one. Thanks again. This was a fun contest.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:05 am    Post subject: For The Love Of The Games by Brooke Reply with quote

That was great, Brooke! The audio was perfect and the music went so well with the sportiness of this.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Heather.
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: For The Love Of The Games by Brooke Reply with quote

Fab vid, Brooke! Your editing was superb, your audio choices were fab and I loved how you switched between the fandoms. The vid flowed really well!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much Emma!! Means a lot.
Vidstep
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: For The Love Of The Games by Brooke Reply with quote

Congrats Brooke! Great voice-overs and excellent music selection. I especially liked the music drop from 1:40-1:44.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: