Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Covered In Stardust - Animated Movies" by KajaM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: "Covered In Stardust - Animated Movies" by KajaM Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Covered In Stardust - Animated Movies" 05-25-2013
A little, feel-good tribute to some of my favourite animated movies: Brave, Despicable Me, How To Train Your Dragon, Tangled, Up
Fandom: Multifandom
Song: Stardust by Lena
Vidder: KajaM
Length: 2:34 (75MB wmv)

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYTpvdBQ5pc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYTpvdBQ5pc

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:05 am    Post subject: Covered In Stardust - Animated Movies by KajaM Reply with quote

Always astounding coloring, edits, and effects. Such a fun vid. Really great clips you chose.
cappy
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:50 pm    Post subject: Covered In Stardust - Animated Movies by KajaM Reply with quote

Lovely tribute to some of my favourite recent animated films. I love how you ended on Tangled with Ryder and the horse elbowing each other. Hehe!
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:30 pm    Post subject: Covered In Stardust - Animated Movies by KajaM Reply with quote

This is so adorable! It managed to be emotional and super happy all at once. I had the biggest smile on my face at the end of the video.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone for all the lovely comments! *hugs all around*
I'm very happy you all enjoyed it and thought it was touching, emotional and funny at the same time, yay!

Hey there Becca! Long time no see! How are you doing??
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm doing great. Procrastination and inspiration from some great vids has brought me back to vidding. By the way, your song choice has convinced me to download some Lena. Everything I've heard from her I've loved!
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG yay!! so gorgeous Karolina!! Im in a animated movie mood lately cos Despicable Me 2 is coming out here soon (i want Agnes!). Perfect song for these movies, had me grinning all the way through !

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:23 pm    Post subject: Covered In Stardust - Animated Movies by KajaM Reply with quote

Ohhhhhh! That was BEAUTIFUL, Karolina! I was so excited when I saw Brave in there, especially. This was *such* a perfect song for all of these movies, and you captured such beautiful scenes from each one. LOVE!!! I'm gonna have to d/l that song now!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:12 pm    Post subject: Covered In Stardust - Animated Movies by KajaM Reply with quote

Aww, that was so cute and full of fun, Karolina! Loved it! Your editing was flawless, and I loved the colouring. Fantastic job!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becca: Cool, I'm looking forward to seeing your new vids!
Lena has some really great songs. She's one of the currently very few internationally known German artists that we can be proud of here in Germany

Kat: Thanks, love!
I'm so looking forward to Despicable Me 2!! We'll have to wait til July over here though
Yes, yes, the girls are all so cute, especially little Agnes with her unicorn toy! I wish I could adopt her

Julia: Yeah, I remember you mentioning that Brave is one of your favourite animated movies. Merida is such a great female character! I always think of her as a bit of a combination of Arya and Sansa, don't you?
Can you buy that song in the US? If not, give me a yell and I'll send it to you. Lena is a German singer, by the way

Emma: Thank you so much, Emma! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I had so much fun working on this vid and I hope it shows
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:50 am    Post subject: Covered In Stardust - Animated Movies by KajaM Reply with quote

Just bought it, Karolina! Woot! <3

And yeah--Merida really does have traits in common with both Sansa and Arya. No wonder I adore her!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:11 am    Post subject: Covered In Stardust - Animated Movies by KajaM Reply with quote

I loved this vid! This just brought a huge smile to my face. I loved your lyric interpretation. My favorite part was 1:07- 1:22. Fantastic vid!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:02 am    Post subject: Covered In Stardust - Animated Movies by KajaM Reply with quote

That was such a great vid, Karolina! I especially loved seeing Tangled & Brave in this!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much, Macaila & Heather! I'm glad you enjoyed it and that it put a smile on your faces! Yay!!

Yay, Jules, for buying the song (and supporting a German artist!!! ) *hugs*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: