Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Shame" by Ninu (Glee/One Tree Hill)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:22 pm    Post subject: "The Shame" by Ninu (Glee/One Tree Hill) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"The Shame" 06-06-2011
Multicouples crossover. Three love stories and a lot of drama.
Fandom: Glee/One Tree Hill
Song: The Shame by Alex Cornish
Vidder: Ninu
Length: 3:13 (43.73 MB wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyVxvNvo7fc
http://www.mediafire.com/?5j5o5v9b50jjic8

emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: The Shame by Ninu Reply with quote

WOW!! That was fantastic!! Your manips were flawless, and the story was brilliant!! It was so believable and perfectly executed! Amazing job
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:25 pm    Post subject: The Shame by Ninu Reply with quote

This was awesome!!! Perfect manips!! I really enjoyed the story, there should be more crossovers like this! Fabulous job with this
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:54 pm    Post subject: The Shame by Ninu Reply with quote

You know I love it. I believe this is one of my favourite AU videos of all time. Seriously. Great music, fantastic, flawless manips and great storyline. I looove LOOOOVE it!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:09 am    Post subject: The Shame by Ninu Reply with quote

This was awesome!! Your manips are just fabulous. I thought it was really cool that you put the One Tree Hill characters with the Glee characters, it was SO believable. The edits, colors, and effects were just perfect. Great job. Loved it.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo, that's amazing! The manips are so flawless, both the audio and the video alike, and the story was great! I loved it! Awesome work! ♥♥♥!!!
EMMALOUISE
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:54 am    Post subject: The Shame by Ninu Reply with quote

This is fantastic, amazing storyline,and awesome manips, and i really liked the effects you used
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:04 am    Post subject: The Shame by Ninu Reply with quote

Wow! That was REALLY well done! Your manips were very well done, but I was especially impressed with the story. I thought the spinning pull in's were awesome, too, and lent to the angsty feel of the vid. Loved the coloring and texture, too. Well done!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:49 am    Post subject: The Shame by Ninu Reply with quote

OMG. I can't believe I have never seen this before. This was AMAZING. You made these three crossover ships so unbelievably perfect. I could imagine all of them, especially Puck/Peyton. What a great combo. I thought your effects and overlay was just amazing; the manips were perfect; and it was such a fun vid to watch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: