Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Say Anything (Deacon & Rayna)" by soapbubbles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N
View previous topic :: View next topic  
soapbubbles511
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:43 am    Post subject: "Say Anything (Deacon & Rayna)" by soapbubbles Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Say Anything (Deacon & Rayna)" 05-23-2013
All I want to say is I love you
Fandom: Nashville
Song: Say Anything by Anderson East
Vidder: soapbubbles511
Length: 3:50 (69.8 MB WMV)

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=899lOKbPXjA
http://www.sendspace.com/file/b6r9og

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: Say Anything (Deacon & Rayna) by soapbubbles511 Reply with quote

What a finale. As always you do them such justice. You chose a great song for them. I really enjoyed the clips you used, such angst. Great vid.
soapbubbles511
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Brooke

guh, the finale.. so much angst and my bbs have to be ok
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:56 am    Post subject: Say Anything (Deacon & Rayna) by soapbubbles511 Reply with quote

Lovely video!
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:36 pm    Post subject: Say Anything (Deacon & Rayna) by soapbubbles511 Reply with quote

Nashville was my favourite new show this season and these two are my favourite couple. You've just captured everything I love about them in this video. The voice-overs were fantastic and I really loved the song choice (which I'm now going to download!)
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Say Anything (Deacon & Rayna) by soapbubbles511 Reply with quote

Gorgeous video! You did a fab job of showing their relationship, the audio/clip use really helped me follow their story without knowing the fandom. Wonderful work!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:51 am    Post subject: Say Anything (Deacon & Rayna) by soapbubbles511 Reply with quote

That was lovely!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah, I love this song! is it one of the ones you shared with me? Its so gorgeous, so perfect for Deacon/Rayna (whom i only know through chatting with you). LOVING the pic kiss in the elevator at 1:55 and such a perfect quote to end it on <3

soapbubbles511
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Heather, Becca, Emma, Julia and Kat

Becca, yeah Nashville was one of the few new shows I watched this year and I'm shipping them so frickin hard... I heard the song on Grey's this season and had to run off and download it too

Emma glad you felt like you could follow their story without knowing the fandom

yup Kat, it's one of the songs I spammed with you about... I love it too and then when I got enough fluffy scenes for the last verse I had to vid it for them
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:29 am    Post subject: Say Anything (Deacon & Rayna) by soapbubbles511 Reply with quote

Wonderful lyric interpretation. This song was so perfect for this ship. Your clip choices were perfect, especially the 'you don't say anything' parts. I don't know this ship, but you did a great job of telling their story and making me root for them to make it. I like the way you ended the vid. Fantastic job!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: