Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Youre a God" by Michelina

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LVI Bot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: "Youre a God" by Michelina Reply with quote

"Youre a God" 01-15-2006
Charlie struggles with letting Claire go.
Song: Youre a God by Vertical Horizon
Vidder: Michelina
Length: 3:38 (8.59MB WMV)

Link:
http://media.putfile.com/YoureAGod-CharlieClaire- http://rapidshare.de/files/11122692/CharlieClaire_You_re_a_God.wmv.html
Michelina
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Err..heh.
Okay, this is kinda of awkward, because I've just realized how bad submitting this video must look for me. WHY, you might ask? Because the first two videos I've submitted have been Charlie/Claire videos! GAH! Not that I'm ashamed of Charlie/Claire, but I must seem like someone who only follows their storyline! Or-oh, God - one of those really obsessed Dominic fangirls who only watch the show for Dom! *gasp* Crap. Well, rest assured that I seek entertainment in LOST *outside* of Charlie and Claire's storyline. And Dom. Seriously.

This is the deal:

I got the inspiration for this video soon after watching 23rd Psalms last week, and when inpisred to do a shipper video, I have to work on it right away while my ideas are still fresh [and, not to mention, before someone else thinks of it ]. I HAVE made other LOST vids that are not related to Charlie/Claire, but for me, Charlie/Claire is easier to do and complete before the others, because I find connecting to their storyline to be rather simple for me over anyone elses'. Did that make sense? Hum.

Yeah, so uhh, that's my quickly-written, panicked introduction for this video which I hope you like in its upbeat angstyness (is that even possible?). Ah, well, anyway, do enjoy. I know people will have different opinions on it, depending on how they feel about Charlie and Claire's current relationship status, post-23rd Psalms. I personally love the angst, or else I wouldn't have made this video. The song, by the way, is by Vertical Horizon. You may have heard it before. I refer to some parts of the song as "officially canonized", due to recent events in the Charlie/Claire relationship. Hopefully you'll be able to spot them out or I'll look like a real idiot. *facepalm*

So. Yeah, I think I've rambled on long enough so I'll wrap it up here.

-Michelina [who is totally non-C/C or 'just Dom' obsessed]
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terribly sorry to bump this, but here is the Putfile link that is now, gratefullly, working:

http://media.putfile.com/YoureAGod-CharlieClaire-

Would it be possible for a moderator to edit the LVIBot post so that this is the main download link? I don't want to appear as if I've broken the LVI rules by using a Rapidshare link. If a mod can do it, thank-you very much in advance.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya know what - I like shipper videos. I mean, alternate universe videos are okay, but the shipper ones are the coolest IMO. I mean, most people I know are watching the show and enjoying the romanticism. I love everything about the show.

Your video was cool! I liked the song...I like the whole C/C relationship. There's nothing wrong with making more than one video about them. I've made quite a few Skate videos, myself.

I enjoyed the video a lot. Good work!
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it. And it's not really the LVI rules, it's just that we can';t judge Rapidshare links en masse (like we had to before when we allowed them) because they only allow one download an hour, causing BIG holdups in the voting process for any vid with a rapidshare link
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Michelina
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
Got it. And it's not really the LVI rules, it's just that we can';t judge Rapidshare links en masse (like we had to before when we allowed them) because they only allow one download an hour, causing BIG holdups in the voting process for any vid with a rapidshare link

Thanks Hobbes for changing the link! Ah, I understand now. I probably should have said that I didn't want to go against your Free Hosting Guidelines but I was too lazy to type it. I remembered a second too late that next to Rapidshare on your guide, "DO NOT USE THIS" was written in clear, capitalized letters *facepalm*, so I was a bit panicked to get a Putfile version up on the site ASAP. Thanks again.

Fan4Lost wrote:
Ya know what - I like shipper videos. I mean, alternate universe videos are okay, but the shipper ones are the coolest IMO. I mean, most people I know are watching the show and enjoying the romanticism. I love everything about the show.

Your video was cool! I liked the song...I like the whole C/C relationship. There's nothing wrong with making more than one video about them. I've made quite a few Skate videos, myself.

I enjoyed the video a lot. Good work!

Thanks! I'm thrilled that you enjoyed it. I was worried about how Charlie/Claire shippers would take it. I would like to see some of your Skate vids, too! Do you have them on LVI?
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwww, i loved that! Really good video! Well Done
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: