Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BoBoUK's Theory Additions --- OMG ----

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BoBoUK
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:01 pm    Post subject: BoBoUK's Theory Additions --- OMG ---- Reply with quote

okies so you read my theories

my theory part I
my theory part II

now i just have to update it

and what an update!!

as for the disease- which desmond speaks of and fears about ... according to my theory... (still adding aand taking bits out)... if it is indeed something to do with magnetic forces... then it is feasable that the forces could effect mental health...hence they all go mad.. (see all info on net about effects of magnetic fields)

quote from - Static Electric and Magnetic Fields and Human Health - "Magnetic fields are difficult to shield, and easily penetrate buildings and people. In contrast to magnetic fields, electrical fields have very little ability to penetrate skin or buildings. Because static electric fields do not penetrate the body, it is generally assumed that any biologic effect from routine exposure to static fields must be due to the magnetic component of the field, or to the electric fields and currents that these magnetic fields induce in the body"

and theres a lot of research done on the effects of mag on mental health ...and its not just mental... also there is the effects of EMF's on the heart - see
Magnetic field exposure and cardiovascular disease
why do i say about hearts.. well on the bunkers shelf next to the the turn of the screw is a book - ECG Workout: Exercises in Arrhythmia Interpretation: Books by Jane Huff.. which is all about the heart... and speaking of books - The turn of the screw - basically its about ghosts and spirits.. well theres been a lot of scientific resrch on the subject... and yes you guessed it... EMF's are to be thought a controll of this... see -
ghosts n EMFso is that the disease thats causing all the Strange voices in the woods... seeing dead ppl (jacks dad)...
and as the oriantation flm said it was origannally set up on the island to research the unique Electro mag fluctuations

well there you go... everything ties in with EMF's... hope it made sense

My 1st Vid
my theory part I
BoBoUK
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg just found out something really interesting

you know the sharks that are in the water in ep 2.... look closley at them

very closly

this clip - [url=]SHARK[/url]

and also there is something about walt that i found out on another site ... i checked it out.. and yup its true... so i made it myself using ulead and i got the same results....

what is it i hear u say... well u know when shannon is in the woods and sees walt.... welll this is wat he says.... oh... i forgot to mention... i took the speech and pasted on the end of itsself in revrse

what is it walt's saying???

very wierd and thought provoking

My 1st Vid
my theory part I
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: