Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This is my theory soo far (and it's not that bad) :

View previous topic :: View next topic  
meandi
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:43 pm    Post subject: This is my theory soo far (and it's not that bad) : Reply with quote

OK, here's my theory based on the facts we know so far by S2E03:

Desmond is a part of Dharma Initiative, a science-company founded in the 1970's. Their main goal is/was to experiment on animals and humans to see how they are affected on magnetic radiation. Why they chose magnetic radiation to work on is because some scientists in 1970-sometime discovered that in a couple of years (we're talking a long time, in 40-50 years) the earth will have released too much gas from cars that the ozon-layer will be very thin and not able to protect us from the magnetic radiation the sun releases. At that time, the earth will be very hot.
So, to see how this affects on animals and humans, DI (=Dharma Initiative) placed a couple of animals on an island in the middle of the Pacific, where no one would discover this and get the info that the world is coming to an end. They also put a group of people on the island to see how they would survive at that time, and that is The Others.
They also put two people that would live underground in a place far away from the humans. They would press a button at a certain time, and when they do, magnetic radiation appears all over the island, like a shield. This is a part of seeing how the animals and humans would be affected.
But there's a very important thing to remember for the people that presses the button: they must shut it off before it has been going on for too long. The shield can NOT last more than 4 minutes, if it would it could get out of control and affect the rest of the world. So, to stop the radiation they must type a code on to the computer. Then the shield would unappear, and everything would go on as usual for all the living things on the island.
And after years of this going on, the magnetic radiation has created an "monster"... Another thing about this that isn't so good is that the magnetic shield affects all things in the air over it: like airplanes...

OK, I'm gonna take a break typing here, haha, but do you see where I'm going with this? Hope you do
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its nice to see some ppl taking insipration from my theorys

my theory part I
my theory part II
my theory Additions

My 1st Vid
my theory part I
sweet_angel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:59 am    Post subject: Re: This is my theory soo far (and it's not that bad) : Reply with quote

meandi wrote:
OK, here's my theory based on the facts we know so far by S2E03:

Desmond is a part of Dharma Initiative, a science-company founded in the 1970's. Their main goal is/was to experiment on animals and humans to see how they are affected on magnetic radiation. Why they chose magnetic radiation to work on is because some scientists in 1970-sometime discovered that in a couple of years (we're talking a long time, in 40-50 years) the earth will have released too much gas from cars that the ozon-layer will be very thin and not able to protect us from the magnetic radiation the sun releases. At that time, the earth will be very hot.
So, to see how this affects on animals and humans, DI (=Dharma Initiative) placed a couple of animals on an island in the middle of the Pacific, where no one would discover this and get the info that the world is coming to an end. They also put a group of people on the island to see how they would survive at that time, and that is The Others.
They also put two people that would live underground in a place far away from the humans. They would press a button at a certain time, and when they do, magnetic radiation appears all over the island, like a shield. This is a part of seeing how the animals and humans would be affected.
But there's a very important thing to remember for the people that presses the button: they must shut it off before it has been going on for too long. The shield can NOT last more than 4 minutes, if it would it could get out of control and affect the rest of the world. So, to stop the radiation they must type a code on to the computer. Then the shield would unappear, and everything would go on as usual for all the living things on the island.
And after years of this going on, the magnetic radiation has created an "monster"... Another thing about this that isn't so good is that the magnetic shield affects all things in the air over it: like airplanes...

OK, I'm gonna take a break typing here, haha, but do you see where I'm going with this? Hope you do

uhh that is good....
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoBoUK wrote:
its nice to see some ppl taking insipration from my theorys

my theory part I
my theory part II
my theory Additions

Haha, yep, they're excellent
no but seriously, it's a very good theory you've got there.
But once again, it can be anything, completely unexpected...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: