Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"If We Hold On Together" by Wickedgal (Criminal M

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:00 pm    Post subject: "If We Hold On Together" by Wickedgal (Criminal M Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"If We Hold On Together" 01-26-2013
Another Criminal Minds video for me. If you dont watch this show, please start, its amazing.
Fandom: Criminal Minds
Song: If We Hold On Together by Diana Ross
Vidder: Wickedgal
Length: 3:54 (30.1MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIFYhHaTFUE&feature=youtu.be

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: If We Hold On Together by Wickedgal Reply with quote

That was beautiful Amy!! I really felt the emotions of this show come through in this vid. Lyric use was also lovely. Awesome job
Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you so much! appreciate that

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:42 am    Post subject: If We Hold On Together by Wickedgal Reply with quote

That was really sweet, Amy! Such a perfect and beautiful song choice. I loved the way the dialog sounded with the music. Great job!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:51 am    Post subject: If We Hold On Together by Wickedgal Reply with quote

Great vid, Amy, looks like a cool show.
Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you Julia and Heather. really appreciate your comments

Vidstep
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a really great show. I used to watch Criminal Minds all the time back when I had cable tv.

I thought you did an excellent job portraying the relationships of the characters and how close they are all with each other. The manip of Derek and Penelope was really well done (at least I think that was a manip). The voice overs were all great! I really liked the quote at the end, it was a nice way to close the video. The only criticism I have is that the pace of the video felt quite fast, in contrast to the pace of the song which was very slow. That and people's mouths moving when there's nothing being said is a bit of a pet peeve of mine. All in all though I think you did a terrific job.

When I was watching this video I swore I recognized the song from somewhere but I couldn't for the life of me figure out where until I read the comment on youtube. I LOVED The Land Before Time as a kid. I must have watched it a hundred times. It's one of my all time favorites along with The Never Ending Story and The Secret of Nimh.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you very much I appreciate constructive criticism, I think that was probably one of my own criticism's when looking back on it

Yeah, Land Before Time was an amazing film. A timeless classic.

Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: If We Hold On Together by Wickedgal Reply with quote

I really liked this vid, Amy! Your lyric use was great. I think the song went really well with your video. I also liked the quote at the end of the video.
Great vid!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:08 am    Post subject: If We Hold On Together by Wickedgal Reply with quote

I love this song, Amy. I thought you incorporated this song so well with the clips shown. I really liked how you interpreted the song with the show/clips chosen. Like 'Wonders are waiting to start' and showing hem doing what looks like an experiment. This was just such a lovely vid.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: