Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Harry & Hermione-Friends til Death " by DJC P

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:32 pm    Post subject: "Harry & Hermione-Friends til Death " by DJC P Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Harry & Hermione-Friends til Death " 01-01-2013
Harry and Hermione friendship overview.
Fandom: Harry Potter
Song: Your Hand In Mine by Explosions In The Sky
Vidder: DJC Productions
Length: 5:47 (420MB .mov)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWF2xab1K2g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWF2xab1K2g

aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:02 pm    Post subject: Harry & Hermione-Friends til Death by DJC Productions Reply with quote

I watched it earlier on yt and loved it. I love your style, Dennis. All of the parallels, voiceovers, music - it works so great together. Plus I really adore Hermione/Harry friendship
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Harry & Hermione-Friends til Death by DJC Productions Reply with quote

I really enjoyed this. I loved how you showed things they constantly do for one another; and the voice overs were perfect where you put them. I really enjoyed their friendship it was one of the many highlights of this series. I thought you really captured what makes Harry and Hermione's friendship work.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Harry & Hermione-Friends til Death by DJC Productions Reply with quote

I really enjoyed this. I loved how you showed things they constantly do for one another; and the voice overs were perfect where you put them. I really enjoyed their friendship it was one of the many highlights of this series. I thought you really captured what makes Harry and Hermione's friendship work. I also really liked the coloring and edits.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:50 am    Post subject: Harry & Hermione-Friends til Death by DJC Productions Reply with quote

That was WONDERFUL, Dennis! I loved it so much! I'm all teary-eyed now. So perfect!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful!!! I had tears in my eyes
Amazing work on comparing their scenes throughout the years, especially similar moments and quotes. Just wow!!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really enjoyed their friendship it was one of the many highlights of this series. I thought you really captured what makes Harry and Hermione's friendship work. I also really liked the coloring and edits.
I loved how you showed things they constantly do for one another; and the voice overs were perfect where you put them.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:58 am    Post subject: Harry & Hermione-Friends til Death by DJC Productions Reply with quote

This was a great vid, I like how you showed Harry & Hermione's friendship.
Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Harry & Hermione-Friends til Death by DJC Productions Reply with quote

loved it. Beautiful summary of why I adore Harry and Hermione, both individually and as friends. Perfect voiceover choices as well
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:40 am    Post subject: Harry & Hermione-Friends til Death by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Lovely vid! Great clip choices and audio clips. I really liked how you showed parallel scenes/ lines from the movies. Wonderful vid!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: