Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"No Standard Solution Exists S1E06 - Will & Jake&qu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NoStandardSolutionExists
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:14 am    Post subject: "No Standard Solution Exists S1E06 - Will & Jake&qu Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"No Standard Solution Exists S1E06 - Will & Jake" 12-29-2012
Will (Joshua Jackson) straggles with guilt over Quinns (Keanu Reeves) death. What makes him feel even worse are the unwanted feelings for Naomi (Evangeline Lilly), his dead partner girlfriend. Jake (Sam Worthington) recovers after being injured during the
Fandom: Multifandom
Song: Holding On And Letting Go by Ross Copperman
Vidder: NoStandardSolutionExists
Length: 8:00 (283MB wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kEbKa5euLI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kEbKa5euLI

Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, glad to see another chapter in this series! Amazing storyline and manips! I especially liked the scenes between Will and Naomi. I am always amazed at how seemlessly your clips are edited. Fantastic job!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: No Standard Solution Exists S1E06 - Will & Jake by NoSta Reply with quote

Wow! That was a really great installment! I have to echo Heather's amazement at how flawlessly the clips and manips are edited. Really well done!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:37 am    Post subject: No Standard Solution Exists S1E06 - Will & Jake by NoSta Reply with quote

I really like this series; but this was my favorite. The opening manips were FLAWLESS. I'm worried for Jake. I think the fast and slow movements of the clips are such a great edit and works really well with the vid. Every clip/manip had my mouth hanging open. The Liz/Ian/Diana cooking scene was great; they just all worked so great together. Poor Jake. I did not see that coming. I'm familiar with most of the clips especially Sam; and I thought you did such a wonderful job with the scenes you chose.

What a wonderful vid. I can't wait to see the next.
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are AMAZING. All of you and I MEAN IT.
We had some hard time while editing this episode and it took so freaking long to finish it, but believe it or not, when I read your comments, I feel so damn inspired to start another one... ♥ Thank you!

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These episodes have inspired me to start my own series. I think the work you put into these vids are amazing and it shows.

I'm still in awe about the opening manips; those were perfection.
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: No Standard Solution Exists S1E06 - Will & Jake by NoSta Reply with quote

I agree, you are the best Thank you for all your lovely comments ♥ This episode really was a pain in the ass, it's even more awesome that you like it that much

P.S. I just realized that the description got cut of. Oops. Here's what it said:

Will (Joshua Jackson) straggles with guilt over Quinn's (Keanu Reeves) death. What makes him feel even worse are the unwanted feelings for Naomi (Evangeline Lilly), his dead partner girlfriend.
Jake (Sam Worthington) recovers after being injured during the action, but learns a terrible truth that will push him to the limits.
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brooke wrote:
These episodes have inspired me to start my own series.

Yes! It's so much fun

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: