Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Request for input on a song I want to vid
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Astarte

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stuttgart - Best know for it automobiles Porsche and Mercedes-Benz! And Muinch is on my 'to-visit'-list for years, but I never came around to actually doing the trip... But we should stay on topic...
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Astarte wrote:
Stuttgart - Best know for it automobiles Porsche and Mercedes-Benz! And Muinch is on my 'to-visit'-list for years, but I never came around to actually doing the trip... But we should stay on topic...

I only stay on topic for short periods of time. I saw the adult ADD commmercial and I think it fits me to a T . I definately reccomend the trip, only got to stay there for a few days(we went all over europe), but it was one of my favorite places.

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Charmax
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Astarte wrote:

On a sidenote I saw a BtVS-vid to it, it was centered around one episode 4x22 Restless with flashes back and forth in the series history and it was just WOW! But I forgot who made it, sorry, no link available, perhaps Charmax can remember it and help...

I think it was sisabet... it was a few years ago now and I don't think it's online anymore.

Charmax
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to see a good Locke video and this song has a creepy feel that would really suit Locke. I think it could work.

Premiere is infinitly more stable than WMM2 and personally sometimes I make clips and then import them rather than importing a whole episode. I just don't have Astarte's encyclopedic brain for finding the right scenes.

Astarte

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was pretty sure, that it was made either by Sisabet, Dr. Dawn or Lum, but when I checked the pages, it wasn't up, so I thought, I got the vidder wrong. Thanks for clearing that up...

About my encyclopedic brain, I was thinking perhaps I get lazy with lost and start making blank projects that include every scene of a couple for example Kate/Sawyer in episode order, so that I could just import the song and have the whole collection behind it. But I know my unusual taste, so this projects wouldn't be of use for long. I mean honestly, how many Skater vids am I able to make, before my slash strike got a hold of me? Two, three?
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i see you online---How is it coming?!?!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um, it's not, yet.

I'm still figuring out Premiere and I REALLY want to do a good job on this vid so I'm not going to make this one my first foray into Premiere.

I might end up waiting for Locke's next ep to air so I can get a well rounded Locke story going. I might not be able to wait that long though. (six weeks! Aack!!!)

I have about 70% of the vid outlined right now, which is a good thing.

I probabaly will end up doing the Theme song challenge (I'm in the midst of a frustrating search for a song at the moment) before I tackle Clint, however. But it's next on my list

Don't worry, I haven't abandoned it!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i feel you pain in the locke situation. I'm putting off another request in hopes for more and better footage when Locke #2 airs. Good luck with the contest, and I'm will to wait 6 months to see your clint video. After that I'll still wait, but be way more annoying. take care-laura
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: