Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Jack & Stephen" by eloramoon (Master and Com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:13 am    Post subject: "Jack & Stephen" by eloramoon (Master and Com Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Jack & Stephen" 11-20-2012
November 2012 contest submission - Master and Commander (Jack and Stephen)
Fandom: Master and Commander
Song: Sail by AWOLNATION
Vidder: eloramoon
Length: 3:47 (20.8MB WMV)

Link(s): http://youtu.be/fAI87C8pB5c
http://www.mediafire.com/?kn85zb35i1syj9o

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: Jack & Stephen by eloramoon Reply with quote

I loved the description running through the beginning because I had not seen it; so it was nice to get familiar with Jack and Stephen. Using 'Sail' was such a clever idea. I was like "I get it now." I really liked that you used the action sequences from the film and clip changes as your beat use it was such a nice vid; I really loved the beginning beatuse of the lightening; I thought it set up the vid and the story in motion. I loved it. I need to finally see this movie.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:36 pm    Post subject: Jack & Stephen by eloramoon Reply with quote

this was sweet I love the little explanation you had at the start lol Great beat use
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:32 am    Post subject: Jack & Stephen by eloramoon Reply with quote

Great vid, Julia! I like the little story at the beginning.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been AGES since I've seen this movie. And, admittedly, I don't really remember much... but your vid made me want to watch it again
That was really great, Jules! The beat use was really good, especially since you used effective moments from the movie rather than fancy transitions or effects. Well done you!
I love the scenes with Jack and Stephen making music together and the last scene made me giggle a lot. Great work!
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Jack & Stephen by eloramoon Reply with quote

I loved how your editing style really suited the music, Julia. I really enjoyed watching this without knowing the fandom! And I loved the ending too, it really made me smile. Lovely vid!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:36 am    Post subject: Jack & Stephen by eloramoon Reply with quote

Thanks, everybody! I had a lot of fun making this! I really enjoy watching vids that use the action in the clip as the beat use, so it was fun trying my hand at that.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:40 am    Post subject: Jack & Stephen by eloramoon Reply with quote

Great musical and beat use, Julia! This was alot of fun to watch. Loved the ending.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: