Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2x04 - "Everybody Hates Hugo" Episode Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Thanks Hollywog

Jaime wrote:
lol, Hollywog
thats so cute

LOL You're welcome Pauly.
And yeah thats my little nickname Paul gave me. I likes it.!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rocksiren wrote:
I actually like Ana. Im so rooting for her and Sawyer! Shes a bitch because she has to be- obviously that group has been through some sh*t that we dont know about yet. And c'mon, I think thats what he likes about her! I mentioned this over on the forum that it seems lost fans are afraid of "strong women". Say what you will, but none of the chicks on there now are aggressive, or tough or anything. I like her a lot!

Yeah same here RS. I thought I was going to hate her character but I actually like Ana. She's pretty cool. A bitch yes but still.....I like her.
And come one, how can you not like the Ana/Sawyer chemistry?

Sawyer: "You want me, hotlips? You're gonna have to come down here and get me..."
Ana: *closes trap cover*
Sawyer: "Bitch."
~LMAO!!!

I already love this ship.
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, I found this ep just ok.
i felt the backstory was a bit overdone and pretty much a rehash. The ending was nice though. Its good to see all the loose ends get tied up so nicely.

as for Anna:
There's quite a difference between a 'strong women' and a total bitch! Kudos to Rodreguiz for creating such an instantly hateable character in just 2 appearances so far. Man do i hate her. Sawyer and her do have instant hate-chemistry. ...yeh it turns him on. lol.

and they should just stop trying with the Jack/Kate thing. did u see that shower scene? Its not working, its just embarasing.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought this ep was good.

Can't wait to see Bernard and Rose getting back together. And it's nice to see everyone gets along once in a while. Hurley rocks.

As for Ana lucia, I read in kristin's column that the others have been killing (literally) the tail people so I guess if you want to survive you'd have to be real tough. That's what made her an uber bitch. Besides, the chemistry between Sawyer and Ana is great. Jack & Kate, didn't you guys see jack's face in the shower scene...? LOL come on. All the Jaters should be happy. I do hope the show pick up some pace in the next few eps now. Can't wait till next week.

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont take sides in the whole Jate/Skate thing, but I think the shower scene couldve been WAY better...snails pace...

I also think the backstory was WAY overdone. They are like trying to force backstories now into present situations...unecessary me thinks. Like dont get me started on Do No Harm and Jack's Wedding (?)

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lostzilla wrote:
As for Ana lucia, I read in kristin's column that the others have been killing (literally) the tail people so I guess if you want to survive you'd have to be real tough.

*cough* That's called a spoiler Nate.
Ivy
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh this was such a great episode, just watched it.

The Bernard thing was so sad, that I had to cry and the end scene with this great sad song, everyone was so happy, and how little Aaron smiled. There I was crying 'cause it was just so wonderful.

And what do you think, the disease was the reason that so many of the other survivors died?

I guess something bad will happen, when they are going back to the beach. I hope Bernand isn't going to die or something, that would be just far too sad.

And after this episode I changed my mind about upcoming pairings in the show. Jate for sure and, well I guess it will be Sana. And guys, I don't like her too. Does she have to be that brutal? Hope she will apologize to Sawyer , that would maybe change my mind about that bitch *lol*

Our Last Days -The official Casshern Web Site
ChicaFrom3
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just managed to watch it.

I don't hate Ana-Lucia. I don't like her, either. It depends on where they take her character in the next few episodes, but right now I'm leaning strongly towards "dislike".

We need more Rose/Bernard.

Two words: Shannon/Vincent. *dies of happiness*

PEANUT BUTTER.

I already miss Desmond.

Hugs for Hurley.

That about covers it.

sig by niki blue
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
I had faith the whitey was Bernard! Smile that's so cool that they took that leap, and so nice too.

Why did you post a thread on lost forum saying the black guy was Bernard then? lol I got it right nur nur nur!

I haven't been to Lost Forum for months, so I'm gonna ssume you're talking about that guy who stole my name he goes by "hobbes" (notice the lack of a capital?) and is in no way affiliated with me If you see any post on there, chances are it isn't from me... except in the music videos section SOMETIMES

We're obviously kinda meant to hate Ana Lucia right now. But when they start fleshing out her character, it'll probably even out. That said, I still think the whole Sawyer/Ana thing is just stupid. If Sawyer has any pride left, he won't follow through with it. And I have hopes he doesn't

Now, the Jate fans can probably see a little bit of a spark in that shower scene, but to me that was nothing whatsoever. I've seen more sparks fly between Vincent and Shannon then I did in that scene Jack opened the door and barely even acted embarrassed or anything, he just kept watching with no expression (or a HINT of a smile, but one he was trying to hide...) while Kate was obviously embarrased but running with it. But if it got this many of us thinking it wasn't "sparky" then maybe that's an implication of something...
Remember before Hearts and Minds (Boones episode) last year, people were getting the "incest" vibe from those two, but nobody really thought it was, because that'd just be too weird? Well that happened didn't it? And now all these vibes that there actually isn'tt something there... hmmm... maybe Kate's barking up the wrong tree? Or the more likely thing, Jack doesn't want to get involved with her because of her criminal past, so he's pretending he's not interested at all.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

or, remember early last season when i was trying to convince you guys that Jack was asexual?

remember that? Jack is a full time hero, he doesn't have time for ships. duh!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh come on give the guty a break. I ddidn't see anyone complain bout Locke sexuality. LOL

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
BoBoUK
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaters - must be happy with the campside scene, so much flirting... but we all now wats gonna happen... jaters are finally gonna get what they always wanted... so are the new analsaws/sawanals (ana lucia & sawyer)... then lo and behold there will be a new one - analacks... dont u rember the flirting and chem going on in the bar scene previous series... them 2 are so gonna get it on... but then ana will want to do one thing jack his own thing... sawyer will side with ana, kate with jack... kate will hate ana ... blahh blah blah.. two camps fighting... one team dont want to press button one will... fight breaks out ... button doesnt get pressed in time ... nuclear melt down... alll the island goes bang ... everyones fried... and why... coz jack, sawyer and kate didnt have a manage-et- trois in series one ( u goto admit ... some homosexual chem between jack and sawye).. the end...

who says love says the day

ps analsaws & sawanals are © but u guys can use em by kind permision

My 1st Vid
my theory part I
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO "Analsaws"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that too...
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
LMAO "Analsaws"

OUCH!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: