Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fairly Legal Canceled

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:03 am    Post subject: Fairly Legal Canceled Reply with quote

USA's "Fairly Legal" has been canceled, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The news come just after the network canceled another series, "Common Law."

"Fairly Legal," which starred Sarah Shahi, had dropped to 2.5 million viewers by the end of its second season. There were hopes that a showrunner change and casting switches might attract new viewers, but the overhaul apparently wasn't enough to save the legal drama.

Thankfully, Shahi just booked a multi-episode arc on NBC's "Chicago Fire."

"Sarah Shahi is undoubtedly a star and we're thrilled she'll be joining our sister network NBC on 'Chicago Fire,'" USA told Deadline in a statement. "We are proud of 'Fairly Legal' and thank the very talented cast and crew for two fantastic seasons."

On Twitter, Shahi -- who also lends her voice to the newly released "Wreck-It Ralph" -- thanked fans for their condolences and teased another new project.

I'm so pissed. I LOVED this show. But I did not like the second season as much as I enjoyed the first. I think the mistake was focusing on a love triangle; and I could not stand Ben I thought he was a horrible addition and brought nothing to the show expect for the cliched douche with somewhat of a heart.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: