Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Losing Your Memory" by nikkimonique (Multifandom

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:48 am    Post subject: "Losing Your Memory" by nikkimonique (Multifandom Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Losing Your Memory" 04-29-2013
Call all your friends, tell them Im never coming back.
Fandom: Multifandom
Song: Losing Your Memory by Ryan Star
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 4:23 (300mb mov)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scSahpxwTX8

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol Nik, this is a mindeffer! I had to watch it twice 13 was with Addie but Addie cheated on her with Mark so she hooked up with Olivia? or was 13 with both Liv and Addie at the same time but more in love with Addie? And then after losing her, Addie and Olivia get together They work so well as a pairing Such a cute scene at the end of them in bed together lol I LOVED that scene of Liv and 13 where she says "just pretend", great masking there, and then she calls Liv Addison awesome job love!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it was meant to be a mindeffer! But you got it!! 13 hooks up with Olivia after Addie cheats but she never stops loving Addison and Olivia knows this but is in love with her anyway...and yes Addie and Olivia get together at the end too. I wasn't planing that but then I was like...Why not!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject: Losing Your Memory by nikkimonique Reply with quote

That was AWESOME, Nik! Such a complex story but I loved it!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!! It was meant to be kind of confusing b/c I tried to imagine what my thought process would be like if someone I loved killed themselves and I imagined it would be just a flash of random memories that were most memorable. I hope it made some sense to you.

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:22 pm    Post subject: Losing Your Memory by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Really good vid, lovely. I agree with JUlia, very complex; and I thought you did a great job with the emotions and the flashback scenes.
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: Losing Your Memory by nikkimonique Reply with quote

This was so sad and beautiful and complex and amazing. When she said "Just pretend" and called her Addison-wow, so powerful. Amazing manips!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: