Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Same Love" by nikkimonique (Multifandom)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:34 am    Post subject: "Same Love" by nikkimonique (Multifandom) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Same Love" 08-28-2012
Multifandom famslash couples from The OC, The Perfect Family and Mistresses.
Fandom: Multifandom
Song: Same Love by Macklelmore and Ryan Lewis
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 3:51 (200MB mov)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td0kfld0LEk&feature=plcp

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love it Nik! This is sweet from you? It had me tearing up! It was so poignant! I loved that you kept the rap lyrics in cos they're so perfect, and all the dialogue made it so much more emotional Excellent work! Can't be a nikki vid without a little AU in there xxxxx

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's as sweet as I could squeeze out of my muse...haha! I'm glad you liked the rap...there were two other verses I cut out b/c it was just too hard to vid to but the ones I used were my favorite verses so I made it work. And yeah I was just aching to make it AU the entire video so I just had to put that ending in!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, that was so sweet, Nikki!
I'm not familiar with any of the fandoms but I enjoyed it all the way through and I love the song choice.
Note to self: Must... see.... movies... or TV shows... with... Anna Torv! She's kinda hot!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Kinda Hot??? Super Hot! Watch Fringe!! And then watch Mistresses b/c she plays a lesbian..

ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:06 am    Post subject: Same Love by nikkimonique Reply with quote

So so good hon! Love the way you used the song (PERFECT song choice), and the AU bit was fabulous!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: Same Love by nikkimonique Reply with quote

I had no idea all those couples existed, or were some of them (besides the end with Kate ) manipped? I couldn't tell! You've gotten so good I can't figure it out most of the time. It was really fun seeing a fluffier vid from you. The song worked so well with it and I thought you did a great job of tying everything together. So well done!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Becca!! <3

And LOL Julia yes all those couples are canon. I really love Alex and Marissa from the OC the most...so sweet...*sigh* young love. They remind me of my first love as a teen.

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:22 am    Post subject: Same Love by nikkimonique Reply with quote

I thought this was really well done. And thought when I heard 'Angela' it was going to be Angela from Bones. I've not seen The Perfect Family yet; looks good. I thought the music was just perfect as well as the flow of the vid.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Brooke!! And I have made a few Brengela vids!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: