Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Not Anymore - Rick Grimes" by KajaM (The Walking

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: "Not Anymore - Rick Grimes" by KajaM (The Walking Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Not Anymore - Rick Grimes" 09-30-2012
Im not the good guy anymore...
Fandom: The Walking Dead
Song: The Fall Of Man by Groove Addicts
Vidder: KajaM
Length: 1:40 min. (47MB wmv)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H9E9j-uaeM
http://www.sendspace.com/file/m41jlu

Last edited by KajaM on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: Not Anymore - Rick Grimes by KajaM Reply with quote

That was amazing Karolina!!!! Seemed just like a Rick promo!! Perfect Awesome job!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfect song title for a Rick promo! This was awesome Karolina! I loved the repeating of him shooting Sophia and the comparisons with the Bicycle girl and Shane, and Sophia and Carl, etc. Really excellent work! Rick is gonna be just a mess of angst this season, I can't wait!

xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RICK! LOL

Hun that was amazing/stunning gah the end broke me!!! i sobbed lol. I loved this promo i can watch it over and over. BRILLANT!

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Not Anymore - Rick Grimes by KajaM Reply with quote

That was AWESOME, Karolina! I seriously can't wait to start watching!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:33 pm    Post subject: Not Anymore - Rick Grimes by KajaM Reply with quote

I LOVED LOVED LOVED IT. The end. The music, the audio, and editing to the scenes were perfectly done here. You did such an amazing job here. I thought this was a perfect character study of Rick's transformation and understanding of the future after season 2. The scenes you chose to do; 'No don't leave me' Sophia scene and the gun (AKA him shooting Zombie Sophia) and Carl getting shot were perfectly done and showed WHY he's becoming this way; and showing everything that happened between him and Shane was perfect. I also thought the build up with the music and scenes was perfect.
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:00 am    Post subject: Not Anymore - Rick Grimes by KajaM Reply with quote

That was a great character study, Karolina! I actually got chills! Perfect music choice and I LOVE the name. That would have made a great title for the vid as well. Poor Rick. He tries so hard to be a good leader and a good man and what does he get for it aside from anger and reproach (and his best friend trying to him kill?) I would like to believe things get better for him soon but I've read the comics!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, thank you so much, everyone!!

Jemma: Thank you so much! I was hoping it would be a bit like a promo. I'm glad it worked out that way.

Kat: Thank you so much! I couldn't resist: That flashback from the deleted scenes where Rick is thinking about failing Carl and Sophia was so perfect for the vid, because it's so devastating! And yes, I agree that Rick's gonna be an angsty mess next season!

Sophie: Eeee, thank you so much!!! Glad you enjoyed it so much! I'm going to add a download link in the info box above, so you can download it, too, if you like
Thank you for your kind words!!

Julia: Thank you, Jules!!! And I can't wait for you to start with the show. I'm so curious to hear how you like it!!!

Brooke: Thank you so much for your amazing comment!! Have you seen the deleted scenes from the S2 DVD box? There's this amazing little scene - a kind of flashback/flashforward - where Rick is thinking about how he lost Sophia and how Carl got shot. They did an amazing job on putting those two events together with really quick cuts and creepy audio editing. It was perfect for this trailer here and gave me chills all over first time I saw it!

Samara: Thank you so much, Samara! I haven't read the comics but knowing the show, I agree and really doubt that things will be getting easier or better for anyone in the group in the near future. Rick's got the worst "job" in this group for sure though. Everyone's looking up to him, but this also means that everyone blames him when something goes wrong. He's probably gonna be an emotional, angsty mess in S3!
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:39 am    Post subject: Not Anymore - Rick Grimes by KajaM Reply with quote

Awesome vid, Karolina!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much, Heather!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: