Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Contest suggestion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wildcat
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Contest suggestion Reply with quote

I hope that this is okay to suggest... But I thought about it last night and wanted to post it. What if there are two categories : one for members only and then another for just the council members. I think it would be a cool thing to do and there would be the top three people still, just in two categories. What does everyone think of this?

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the suggestion. I see where you're coming from, but I'm not sure how this would work. Usually only about 2 or 3 Council members enter each contest so awarding winners for that category just wouldn't be feasible. I can bring it up with the others to see if there's any alternative but this seems too tricky to me.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your suggestion, Summer. Right now we do not have enough CMs who regularly participate in contests to have their own category. We have always allowed CMs and regular members to enter any contests they like, and all videos are judged in a way that is fair to everyone.
Wildcat
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I understand about not having enough CM's who enter to have their own category. It was just a thought that i've had for a while and kept forgetting to suggest it

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Site Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: