Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"never let me hit the ground (Steve/Bucky)" by Psy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: "never let me hit the ground (Steve/Bucky)" by Psy Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"never let me hit the ground (Steve/Bucky)" 08-18-2012
Hand behind my neck, arm around my waist. Never let me hit the ground, youll never let me crash. Steve and Bucky. There for each other, always. (B)romance vid.
Fandom: Captain America
Song: Parachute by Ingrid Michaelson
Vidder: PsychoCynic
Length: 1:30 (33 MB (upl WMV)

Link(s): http://youtu.be/vWOEC-_vKE0?hd=1
http://www.mediafire.com/?twv5qibsnwca8mz

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:27 am    Post subject: never let me hit the ground (Steve/Bucky) by PsychoCynic Reply with quote

I love the beat use, used here. It's just wonderful; I love how playful this is with the song and the coloring. I think you really captured their (B)romance. Lovely vid.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:31 am    Post subject: never let me hit the ground (Steve/Bucky) by PsychoCynic Reply with quote

Very cool! I loved this a lot!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: never let me hit the ground (Steve/Bucky) by PsychoCynic Reply with quote

Love this vid! I love these two and I think you did a great job capturing them! ^_^
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brooke, thank you for your lovely review! I'm glad to hear the beat use worked. I actually took on the song because I wanted to practice some of my beat use so YAY! Yes, it was quite a playful vid until the end. Gah, Bucky! Anyway... I'm really happy you liked the vid! Thanks again for the comment.

Julia, thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed it!

Eryn, thanks so much! I love those two as well; I'm glad I did their relationship justice here!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was so great and so sweet! Love bromances!! <3<3<3
I've never heard this version of the song, but it's lovely! The song worked great for the story! Great job, Maria!
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: never let me hit the ground (Steve/Bucky) by PsychoCynic Reply with quote

Maria this was beautiful!!! Gorgeous colouring/editing. I really loved the comparisons you had like with the salutes and the "arm around my neck" bit at 0:30. Their bromance is so epic. I really can't wait for Bucky to come back as The Winter Soldier!!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:32 am    Post subject: never let me hit the ground (Steve/Bucky) by PsychoCynic Reply with quote

Wow, that was a really cool vid! Great work!
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karolina, I love bromances too! More than romantic ships, actually. I'm really weird like that sometimes! I'm glad you enjoyed the vid. (I am pretty sure there's only one version of this song - don't think any other artists covered it.) Thank you for your lovely feedback!

Jemma, thanks so much, hon! I really liked the coloring too - I was experimenting with New Blue Effects or whatever they're called and this just worked! Eee! I'm always trying hard to create parallels in my vids so I'm happy to hear you liked the brothers-in-arms part and the salutes part (so glad someone noticed that salute one!) I'm so glad you like the vid!

I can't wait to see Bucky's return either. I bet the weight off of Steve's shoulders will lighten a bit, seeing his best buddy back.

Heather, I'm glad you like it! Thanks so much for your great comment!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: