Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gluten Free/Dairy Free

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Gluten Free/Dairy Free Reply with quote

I had to go and get my phone fixed in another state; so I decided to go shopping around and found this bakery that happened to be gluten free and dairy free. I was skeptical about it; I mean...I'm not familiar with a lot of gluten free or dairy things; they had samples.

It was AMAZING. Those cookies were better then 'real cookies'...The Zucchini bread; I LIKED It...but not as Zucchini bread. If that makes sense.

It was really reasonable too; it was a small locally owned business.

Just though I'd share that if gluten free and diary free is baked right...it's BAKED RIGHT. I'm a dork.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gluten free food can be really good. My mom's gluten intolerant and I just got diagnosed with gluten intolerence. I've been enjoying gluten free baked goods for a few years as my mom went gluten free.

We usually get Betty Crocker's brownie and cake mixes. They are really good! The brownies taste as good or better than those with wheat. Some of Pamela's stuff is pretty good too.

Alot of gluten free foods are pretty good. They're not as dry or bland as most people think. Luckily alot of brands are starting to embrace the gluten free diet and are making foods more available.

Besides baked goods, Gluten free frozen foods from Amy's are pretty good too.

There are some breads called Against the Grain and Schar that I've heard are pretty good. I haven't had them very much due to egg allergies.

If you have any questions about gluten free just let me know.

Macaila
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: