Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"i owe every breath to you (Chuck + Blair)" by BWQ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:41 am    Post subject: "i owe every breath to you (Chuck + Blair)" by BWQ Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"i owe every breath to you (Chuck + Blair)" 12-01-2011
Made in 2009 sorry for the fast editing when i should have made it slower, anyways just a chuck and blair video, from mostly blairs POV.
Fandom: Gossip Girl
Song: all you did was save my life by our lady peace
Vidder: BWQBProdz
Length: 2:10 (233.73 MB wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYt_cP5cTBs
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=THIMNS78

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:47 pm    Post subject: i owe every breath to you (Chuck + Blair) by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

Ooo, I really enjoyed this! The split screens were a really nice touch and I loved the coloring!
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: i owe every breath to you (Chuck + Blair) by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

3611 wrote:
Ooo, I really enjoyed this! The split screens were a really nice touch and I loved the coloring!
aww thank you so much, i wish i still had this coloring though =(
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:11 pm    Post subject: i owe every breath to you | Chuck + Blair by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

Great opening, really shows off your vidding skills. I admire anyone who can change scenes using the cut clip and do it well. As always I really love the coloring, effects, and edits. Nicely done here, and you always seem to chose the best songs for the couples you ship. Great vid.
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:12 am    Post subject: Re: i owe every breath to you | Chuck + Blair by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

3868 wrote:
Great opening, really shows off your vidding skills. I admire anyone who can change scenes using the cut clip and do it well. As always I really love the coloring, effects, and edits. Nicely done here, and you always seem to chose the best songs for the couples you ship. Great vid.
aw thank you so much for the wonderful comment. & awe thanks, lately though i've been vidding overused songs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: