Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"listen to your heart - rick&andrea" by little

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:46 am    Post subject: "listen to your heart - rick&andrea" by little Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"listen to your heart - rick&andrea" 07-26-2012

"I don't know where you're going, and I don't know why. Listen to your heart. Before you tell him goodbye."

Rick/Andrea shippyness.

Fandom: The Walking Dead
Song: Listen To Your Heart by DHT
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 2:46 (95.9MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FepZPkvSl5Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FepZPkvSl5Q
xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GAH KAT SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol i love this!!! the beat use the coloring and the song. i was only listening to my roxette album the other day and i get matching rick with "annie" or andrea with some of the songs. So im glad you had done this one. Brilliant!!

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Sophie! Oh Lord I was torn between using this one and the Roxette version I am a mental 80's pop group fan But this one had less of the crazy beats so I went with it

sidenote, I might have to borrow Annie from you because I've thought Kate/Rick would be so fun to vid lol:)

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eeeeee!!! Andrea & Rick!!!! <3<3<3<3<3
Such a great vid, Kat!!! I think it was a good choice to settle for this version of the song because it's a lot faster (thus better for beat use) and more modern than the original song.
I was all like "Noooooo, don't walk away, Andrea!!!!! " at the end of the vid!
Excellent work, hon!!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you should make a Kate/Rick vid. I love them together. Look forward to it 😉

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooo I love the opening with their first meeting and the beat use is crazy cool! I love that scene with Rick and Lori and "love falling apart" awww and then when he picks her up on the side of the road and then she's sleeping in his tent! I loved that! Aww and then the end when she is walking away from the house gave me chills. Great job!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:28 pm    Post subject: listen to your heart - rick&andrea by littleton_pace Reply with quote

I loved the coloring and edits it created such a lovely atmosphere. If Rick wasn't so much into Lori and Lori continued on with Shane I could have easily got behind this ship. I loved their reactions when they first meet and how kind Rick is with Andrea.

I like how you open with them first meeting and then them getting reunited with their families. I loved how you went back to them first meeting when the lyrics started.

I thought the song was PERFECT for them. And I like how how used the song to incorporate both relationships his relationship with Lori (Turns to dust part) and his other relationship with Andrea; very clever.

Fantastic.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:02 am    Post subject: listen to your heart - rick&andrea by littleton_pace Reply with quote

That had such great coloring, and the beat use is soo well-done! Great vid, Kat!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:55 am    Post subject: listen to your heart - rick&andrea by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Gaaah! Between you, Sophie, and Karolina--I am going to watch this show hard. LOL!!!!!!!!! Until then, I will just enjoy the vids! Loved this one sooo much!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: