Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"lifeline - kuliet" by littleton_pace (Lost)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: "lifeline - kuliet" by littleton_pace (Lost) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"lifeline - kuliet" 06-26-2012

"Tomorrow's a new day, you can start all over again."

A vid showing what might have happened if Jack had died in Something Nice Back Home.

Fandom: Lost
Song: Lifeline by Katie Trotta
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 3:34 (47.2MB WMV)

Link(s):
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PelmI4qVHDA
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ga7x14

Last edited by littleton_pace on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwww nothing like a Kuliet from Kat! I really like the storyline! I don't think we've done that one before? I adored all the sweet moments between the two, like the hand holding in bed and Juliet being there for the trial. All the jail scenes were awesome and my favorite part was Juliet's note "I lied"
I'm going to watch it a dozen more times when I get home!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THanks Nik! Its an idea I've had for awhile with Juliet being rescued as an Oceanic 6er so it was good to finally put it in a vid! Glad you liked!

Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: lifeline - kuliet by littleton_pace Reply with quote

altough i might not be the biggest fan of kuliet, i really enjoyed it. song went so great with the storyline (which btw I LOVED ♥), and all the manips were awesome! and since i'm vidding evi and liz as OCs, I know most of their work *besides* LOST. So wow, I'm amazed how great you put together scenes from other movies and tv shows *.*
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: lifeline - kuliet by littleton_pace Reply with quote

What a beautiful story, (Alright I'm a bit sad jack died. ) I thought the manips and the coloring was just wonderful here. What a beautiful song.
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: lifeline - kuliet by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Oh my goodness, that was stunning, Kat!! So so beautiful! Your story was brilliant, I loved seeing how everything changed as a consequence of Jack's death, like, Juliet getting on the helicopter. Your manips were AMAZING! The part with Juliet comforting Kate when she was grieving were so touching and beautiful. I'd never heard this song before and it's so gorgeous, I loved it, awesome choice! The ending was perfect too, I loved that note, and then how happy and smiley they were. Superb work!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:47 am    Post subject: lifeline - kuliet by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Wow, that was gorgeous, Kat! Great vid!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:59 am    Post subject: lifeline - kuliet by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Oh, Kat, that was AMAZING! Really fantastic story idea and the manips were incredbile! WOW!!!
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:10 am    Post subject: lifeline - kuliet by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Kat this was so beautiful and stunning. I loved it, and as always, your manips were per gold!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still don't know how I could've missed out on this vid
Anyway, that was really great!!! Excellent AU storytelling and great use of the lyrics! Gah, this song!!! Even after all this time it still gets under my skin!
Great, dramatic, adorable Kuliet vid!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: