Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lost to air on G4 in July

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:00 am    Post subject: Lost to air on G4 in July Reply with quote

Starting in July (16th?), Lost will begin airing every Monday on G4. They are going to play it in order from the beginning and in 4 hour blocks.

I was hoping someone would start showing it in syndication.

Macaila
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few networks have shown it; SCI FI being one of them.

It probably has to do with how hard it is to keep up. Like with MOST sitcoms if you haven't seen every episode it's alright; you haven't missed much.

But with Lost there's so much back-story and information you HAVE to know to follow along that it would make it harder to do so.

That's what happened with my dad; he started to watch it on SI FI; missed and episode wasn't wasn't able to catch back up.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to watch it in syndication when it it aired on Syfy and my local ABC station. I'll probably watch it some when it airs on G4. The first time G4 aired it they would include little facts on the bottom of the screen. I wouldn't mind if they did it that way again.

I would have expected someone to have started airing the show again right after it ended. So I was surprised it took 2 years for it to start airing in syndication again. I always expected Syfy to pick it up for syndication again.

Quote:
But with Lost there's so much back-story and information you HAVE to know to follow along that it would make it harder to do so.

That's what happened with my dad; he started to watch it on SI FI; missed and episode wasn't wasn't able to catch back up.

I had some friends and family who caught parts of the first season, but never could really get into the show. Hopefully the show airing in syndication again can bring in some new Lost fans.

Macaila
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: