Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"No Lady - Brienne of Tarth" by KajaM (Game of Th

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: "No Lady - Brienne of Tarth" by KajaM (Game of Th Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"No Lady - Brienne of Tarth" 06-24-2012
June 2012 contest submission. Mini-portrayal of Brienne of Tarth, a female knight who was newly introduced in the last season of Game of Thrones. More info on YT.
Fandom: Game of Thrones
Song: Lost Along The Way by John Nordstrom.
Vidder: KajaM
Length: 2:01 (60MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3_SICGnhHU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3_SICGnhHU

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: No Lady - Brienne of Tarth by KajaM Reply with quote

SQUEEEEEEEEEE! That was LOVELY, Karolina! So perfect! That music worked out absolutely perfectly for Brienne. It's strong, a little bit sad, and a little bit haunted... so fitting! You did a great job of summarizing her character. Loved it!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job Karolina! The clips over the instrumental music was just awesome. I love Brienne and this captured her character so well. I'm so going to check out your other GOT and TWD videos at some point aswell.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much, Julia and Paul! *hugs*

Julia: Thank you!!!! I've been wanting to use this song in a vid for AGES now, but it never really seemed to fit. It finally felt right with Brienne though, but I was really annoyed because SV kept messing up all the audio parts AGAIN! Argh!! Looks like I'll have to get some new S2 files at some point because this is really annoying!
Anyway, I'm glad you liked it!

Paul: Thank you for commenting here and on YT! I love Brienne so much. Can't wait to see her and Jaime in S3! As for my TWD vids: I think "With my whole heart" may be the best one so far, but I think you might enjoy "Do it like a dude" as well
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:59 am    Post subject: No Lady - Brienne of Tarth by KajaM Reply with quote

Great character study! The clips and the audio you used worked perfectly to tell her story.I really liked the look (effects) of the video as well. Great vid!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: No Lady - Brienne of Tarth by KajaM Reply with quote

wow that really was intriguing! A female knight! I think you know I don't watch this programme but I really enjoyed learning more about this character. And this was so well put together and very pretty Awesome job Karolina!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:28 am    Post subject: No Lady - Brienne of Tarth by KajaM Reply with quote

Lovely vid, Karolina!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: No Lady - Brienne of Tarth by KajaM Reply with quote

Beautiful vid, Karolina! You introduced the character so well, and the audio you chose really helped to tell the story. Wonderful work!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all! I'm glad you liked it! Brienne is an amazing character, she's indeed a truer knight than most of the male knights in Game of Thrones and she still has a big story coming up on the show.

Thank you for all the lovely story!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:52 am    Post subject: No Lady - Brienne of Tarth by KajaM Reply with quote

Seriously I NEED to watch this show. I have HBO and the first season is even On Demand. I thought the coloring was PERFECT. Okay it's official; watching this show. I thought this vid was so perfect; I thought you convened so much in the vid; I felt a learned A LOT about Brienne.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Brooke!! Yay, it would be so cool if we had another GoT fan around here!!! (Brienne doesn't appear before S2 though).
There are 10 episodes every seasons, so you should be able to catch up quickly
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: