Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Run This Town" by MariaPurt (Revenge )

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MariaPurt
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:58 am    Post subject: "Run This Town" by MariaPurt (Revenge ) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Run This Town" 06-22-2012
June 2012 contest submission. I believe theres been too little of Victoria on the show, and def. too little (or none) vids about her character, which is a shame cos shes a perfect villian:D Id submit the Pain Followed by Hate vid for Magnificent Cent
Fandom: Revenge
Song: Run This town by Rihanna
Vidder: MariaPurt
Length: 1:48 (75 mb wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuVnPXvrRMc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuVnPXvrRMc

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really excellent! Love the editing, especially when the music picks up and gets really fast and dramatic! Great work!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:53 am    Post subject: Run This Town by MariaPurt Reply with quote

Cool vid! The music was perfect for this vid.Your musicality and lyrical use was great!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:25 am    Post subject: Run This Town by MariaPurt Reply with quote

Great vid! The editing was so well done. This looks like a cool show!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Run This Town by MariaPurt Reply with quote

Cool vid! I really enjoyed this despite not knowing the character or fandom, your editing was really interesting! Awesome job!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:45 am    Post subject: Run This Town by MariaPurt Reply with quote

Great job!!!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: Run This Town by MariaPurt Reply with quote

Glad to see Victoria; I agree with you though she's a key main player we don't know a lot about her at all; and I can't wait to learn more about her next season.

The coloring was excellent; I really loved your edits and overlays they worked beautifully with the coloring. Perfect song to go along with Victoria.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: