Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2x02 - "Adrift" Episode Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made a desmond banner with the snowman thing:

Banner: Shinythings
anvacel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know what Locke says at the end of the Orientation promo?

I've been trying to figure out because I was making subtitles for Adrift and I didn't understand that part.

Anyone??
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since Orientation has not yet aired, this would be a question to ask on the spoilers forum.

yes, some people (me) even avoid the promos.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You just turn off the TV when the promo comes on?!?

Marcus, the "Young'un".

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes (okay, MANY times) the promos really ruin the episode more than any other spoiler. Many of them last season just screwed it up big time... like the promo for 116, where it showed Sawyer pointing a gun at Jack like hw was going to kill him. Knowing that, and then seeing the episode which was ACTUALLY j8ust about him going after a stupid boar, one might be very disappointed after that pooint, I joined E's club to not look at spoilers.... I just went back to the minor ones for these episodes because a) I expected I would hear them soon enough anyway b) The spoiler forum looks too tempting during the three months while we wait for lost c) there ain't much to spoil!

I'll probably join E's club again as soon as they ruin an episode for me. So this is you warning next time spoilers are in the non-spoiler zone, you'll have me on your assed too!

And to answer your question Marcus: yes, you might try that. You also might try closing your eyes, plugging your ears, and yelling out "I'M NOT LISTENING!!!" or singing a tubne of your choice I had to do that a LOT come last finale... they played the promo every damn commercial on almost every show on the ABC network!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, sounds like your promos are different. Ours just show pointless clips from the show that don't really matter. And for the finale, they just showed clips in black and white from previous eps, then had Jack shouting.

Marcus, the "Young'un".

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcus wrote:
Wow, sounds like your promos are different. Ours just show pointless clips from the show that don't really matter. And for the finale, they just showed clips in black and white from previous eps, then had Jack shouting.

Marcus, the "Young'un".

Well, I watch on satelite so I'm watching the same ones as you doh lol
As for the finale, I wouldn't know, I was yelling "I'M NOT LISTENING!" at the TV
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

our promos are huge spoilers too, they also tell us what's happening*drop*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does theDHARMA logo animal/vine thing look like a swan to anyone else...? maybe that example isn't just the example... lol

also this is an interesting theory:
http://forums.go.com/abc/primetime/lost/thread?start=0&threadID=583378&forumStart=0
It does seem a little disorderly... and I can't think of any way to explain why else the set would be changed like that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: