Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2x02 - "Adrift" Episode Discussion
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:30 am    Post subject: 2x02 - "Adrift" Episode Discussion Reply with quote

Another week another new episode. Talk about the episode here but be aware of those that have yet to get the chance to see it so please put all spoilers in white or yellow.

First aired: 9/28/2005
Writer: Leonard Dick, Steven Maeda
Director: Stephen Williams
Guest star:
With the abduction of Walt fresh on their minds and their raft destroyed, Michael, Sawyer and Jin fight for their lives in the middle of nowhere in the ocean and discover a new predator in the roiling sea. Meanwhile on land, Locke must descend into the hatch when one castaway goes missing inside. Jolene Blalock ("Enterprise") guest stars.

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SO EXCITED!! Can't wait to see what is gonna happen in the hatch. And on the raft of course
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, so we're not allowed to discuss anything not in spoilers in an episode discussion thread because we might SPOIL someone unintentionally...? LC, that's just taking it a bit too far... if someone doesn't want to be spoiled, then they shouldn't head into this thread until after they've seen the show. if it's already aired, it should be fair game to discuss otherwise, nobody's gonna be doing any discussion of it whatsoever, and then where does the entire point of this thread go?

WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD IN THIS THREAD, THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING.

There, all set now.
Unfortunately I really don't have much to say about this episode anyway Kind of a recap of the last one... lol. Though those Sawyer/Micheal scenes were kinda touching
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah this episode was sort've a recap of the previous one but with a few extra scenes thrown in there. Like how when Desmon fired that gun off at the vent crate, Kate was actually inside there watching them . LOL.

The whole Sawyer and Michael on the floating raft thing was cool. Oh and the shark part. That part was sorta scary, Sawyer wise I mean.
And the part with Charlie, Claire and Aaron. When Claire pulled out that Mary statue from Charlies bag I totally thought she was going to find out what was inside of it. But she didn't. Well not yet anyway. lol

Oh and YAY!!! Jin's alive. *does happy dance*
OMFG.....the ending. The OTHERS!!!!

So yeah this episode was Ok but next weeks looks even better.
W00T! Can't wait.

Last edited by Hollywood on Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:53 am; edited 2 times in total
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
LC, that's just taking it a bit too far... if someone doesn't want to be spoiled,

Warren, did you miss the part where I told people to chat away about it but just to put spoilers in white or yellow since this is actually in the "No Spoilers" thread. I never meant don't talk about it just that people should use a tiny bit of respect for those that either live in the west coast or other places where this hasn't aired yet.

So everyone feel free to chat about anything and everything just stick spoilers in white or yellow color text for those that might accidentally wander in here. Granted they should realize with a episode thread there will be spoilers but hey it could happen...lol.

www.lostvideo.net
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, you can just hand it to Sledgeweb to instantly find the the one huge thing you missed on the show, but are thankful you surf the internet after for Check this out:
WARNING: IF YOU DON'T LIKE FINDING THINGS LIKE "THE POLAR BEAR AND WALT", DON'T CLICK THiS LINK
http://www.cubit.net/lost/investigations.php
Number 11 and 12 are from this episode. Now isn't THAT a little freaky and amazingly cool? If you need to talk about this sort of thing, then put it in spoiler brackets, because this is probably what I'd at least consider a hearty spoiler though we were supposed to see it and everything... hmmm...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMFG! I knew I seen something strange on that sharks tail.
Some kind of Logo or something. Awesome link Warren, thanks for posting that,

Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So.. can I talk about the episode or not?

I liked it
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talk, but errr... put in spoilers for anything that is just really really big that the average viewer wouldn't get like THAT anyway So yeah.

Thoughts on the "others" at the end anyone? Errr.... bloody hell I hate worrying about spoilers well it's pretty damn obvious those are the survivors from the other side of the plane I'm sorry to burst the bubble of anyone absolutely spoiler free and not very bright to figure that out already from the assortment of clues in the show But that can easilly be guessed by someone just from watchign the other episodes of the show.

Last edited by Hobbes on Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SPOILER

LMAO You coulod tell that was Ana in the back. My mom saw thep romo pics with her in the and everything but still freaked out because there were others.

I really enjoyed the way they played the episode. I've been thnking... who's "him"? And Desmond saying "So the world is still out there" or something like that. This is going to be very interesting.
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lostcalier wrote:
Hobbes wrote:
LC, that's just taking it a bit too far... if someone doesn't want to be spoiled,

Warren, did you miss the part where I told people to chat away about it but just to put spoilers in white or yellow since this is actually in the "No Spoilers" thread. I never meant don't talk about it just that people should use a tiny bit of respect for those that either live in the west coast or other places where this hasn't aired yet.

So everyone feel free to chat about anything and everything just stick spoilers in white or yellow color text for those that might accidentally wander in here. Granted they should realize with a episode thread there will be spoilers but hey it could happen...lol.

But when do spoilers cease to be spoilers then? If "some people haven't seen it yet" then any talk about the episode in here is a spoiler anyway, and thuis would need to be white coloured But where's the point in this if it means spoilering every speech? How about we just keep it "spoilers for anything not already aired and no spoilers needed for episode discussion in this topic alone"?
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
But when do spoilers cease to be spoilers then? If "some people haven't seen it yet" then any talk about the episode in here is a spoiler anyway, and thuis would need to be white coloured But where's the point in this if it means spoilering every speech? How about we just keep it "spoilers for anything not already aired and no spoilers needed for episode discussion in this topic alone"?

Why do I get the feeling this is one of those times I can't win for losing. If I didn't ask you guys to use spoiler colors then someone would get mad at me and apparently if I do it's controversial .

SPOILERS about next episode:
Anyway, I rewatched the preview and after seeing the preview pics I think we were mislead. To me it's looking like Anna-Lucia is in the same position as the guys so they have to work together. Considering how Locke acted with Kate tonight during the Desmond stand-off I think it's safe to say nothing is ever as it seems. So either she's with them and the preview pics are part of a plan or she's against them and the trailer for next week is wrong. Either way we're going to have to wait to next week. And I may be the only person really looking forward to the formal introduction to Anna-Lucia. I can't wait till they really flesh her character out and we can find out how she fits into everything.

www.lostvideo.net
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Why do I get the feeling this is one of those times I can't win for losing. If I didn't ask you guys to use spoiler colors then someone would get mad at me and apparently if I do it's controversial

Yep, you're pretty-much right about that one How about if anyone has a complaint, then it can just be my fault? I like that one better...

And again is this spoiler for the previews of next episode, or spoilers for THIS episode? If we're gonna mark both with spoiler tags, then I seriously suggest marking them different colours or something
this is just getting silly
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
And again is this spoiler for the previews of next episode, or spoilers for THIS episode? If we're gonna mark both with spoiler tags, then I seriously suggest marking them different colours or something
this is just getting silly

I give up .

Let me try to explain this one more time. I suggested using spoiler color text to be respectful to those that have yet to see it. At this point though I don't care. I put my thing in white because I mentioned stuff from tonight's episode. We also have to keep mind we put the episode discussion topics in the No Spoiler room so that everyone can have a chance to weigh in on things and chat it up after the episode because a lot of people don't want to go into the poiler room for fear of spoilers. This way everyone can talk in one place about the episode and I just figured we'd all be game for being respectful of each other by using spoiler text since this is the No Spoiler part of the site.

My recommendation is use spoiler text color out of respect but if you don't want to then don't. But from this point forth I take no responsibility for those that choose to not use spoiler text color as a respect to there fellow members. I myself will continue to use it but everyone else can do what they want. But I do ask everyone to remember this is the No Spoiler room and if you are still wondering why we put the topics here then reread this post.

Okay my headache and I are going to bed .

www.lostvideo.net
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah... I understand what LC is saying. I think.

I figure this is the discussion of the episdoe. If people don'twant to find out what happens in it then they shouldn't read it.

Anyway, back to the show.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: