Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Backdoor Lover" by TK the Tenacious

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LVI Bot

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:07 pm    Post subject: "Backdoor Lover" by TK the Tenacious Reply with quote

"Backdoor Lover" 09-07-2005
Locke just wants to be Boones backdoor lover. Not meant to be taken seriously.
Song: Backdoor Lover by DuJour
Vidder: TK the Tenacious
Length: 3:47 (10MB AVI)

Link: http://media.putfile.com/backdoor-lover1

blind.filmmaker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All right, I must confess: I LOVE this song.

That being said, I obviously loved this video. Good use of storytelling --- when Shannon said "is he your new boyfriend?" and when the hatch was 'the secret spot' --- and good use of flashback footage to put the two of them together.

I loved when you had them tackling each other during the bridge of the song!! And of course, on "you know that I won't hurt you" and Locke is preparing his hallucinogenic voodoo juice. Good stuff, good stuff.

And it's a damn shame that none of the 145 people who have viewed this even bothered to review. A shame, shame, SHAME on them.

I loved it, darling. I will agree with what you told me; the video starts to run out of footage at the end. But for sheer concept and song choice, I give this video:

* * * 1/2 --- three and a half of four stars.

___blind.filmmaker
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: