Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"No Standard Solution Exists S1E04 - Naomi" by NoS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NoStandardSolutionExists
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:37 am    Post subject: "No Standard Solution Exists S1E04 - Naomi" by NoS Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"No Standard Solution Exists S1E04 - Naomi" 05-28-2012
After Quinns death, Naomi (Evangeline Lilly) tries to move on. Her sister, Amanda (Sarah Wayne Callies) does everything in her power to help her deal. Meanwhile Will (Joshua Jackson) struggles with unwanted feelings and guilt, which pulls him farther and
Fandom: Multifandom
Song: various by various
Vidder: NoStandardSolutionExists
Length: 7:24 (249MB wmv)

Link(s): http://youtu.be/VitMjffj1VQ
http://youtu.be/VitMjffj1VQ

Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just thinking about this series the other day,wondering when the next episode would be posted.I really enjoyed this episode and that it focused on Evangeline's character.The funeral scene was very well done, it really did feel like all of these different characters were at the same funeral.
The editing of these episodes is just so seamless and smooth.Also liked the part where everyone was gathered around the grave and then faded away to only one person.I think my favorite part was
Spoiler:

the dream sequence where Naomi gets the gun and dreams about the shooting.

I like the Will/Naomi relationship and hope we'll be seeing more of that in the future whether it be a romance or just friendship. You've done a great job of building all of these character's stories and making me care about each and every one of them.That's something not even my favorite shows can do.There's always one character I dislike.But I truely like all your characters.

I am looking forward to the next episode!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! By far the best episode to date! My jaw dropped at how good some of the manips were! I loved the new Characters like Charlotte from PP and Cooper!! Yay!! and the scenes with Naomi and her sis were by far my favs!! I love those two together!! My favorite manip was when Naomi throws her ring in the water. Now I see why you needed that scene Ali It worked perfectly!! Amazing job girls!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: No Standard Solution Exists S1E04 - Naomi by NoStandardSolut Reply with quote

Awww, thank you so much for the lovely comments!

@Macaila - wow, I'm so glad you're enjoying our series. Thank you for all the complements. Especially one about building the characters. We were aiming at that And fear not, you will see much more Will/Naomi in the future Next one is about Juliet and Jake, so stay tuned

@Nikki - you will see more of Cooper and Charlotte (named Amelia in our series ) too. I love Naomi/Amanda as well. And yeah, that scene with throwing the ring - I'm pretty proud of that one But my favourite scene is the one made by Nina at the end, where Naomi and Will go to Quinn's grave, cause there is really silent understanding between the two of them, plus Naomi finally smiles. Nina did a great job with this one.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes!! I loved that scene too! All the manips were good...there were just too many to name!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:59 am    Post subject: No Standard Solution Exists S1E04 - Naomi by NoStandardSolut Reply with quote

Yay a new episode!!! I loved the music you chose for this ep; it really fit the scenes well here The manips were really awesome here; especially the one of Quinn and Naomi in bed. What great manips with Will/Naomi outside the whole "Wanna follow me?" 'Casting' Sarah Wayne Callies was PERFECT; so believable.

Great vid as always. Really looking forward to the next one.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:19 am    Post subject: No Standard Solution Exists S1E04 - Naomi by NoStandardSolut Reply with quote

Awesome! Great manips!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: