Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Supernatural
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! Are you serious B? Thats awseome.
Oh and can't wait to see the video Ringwench, Don't forget to post it on up when you're finished ok. We'd all love to see it.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I called after LOST last night. And it's true! Dean was on it. I left a message after the beep. I told them what was gonig to happen next week on the show
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO!!!!
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MovieGuy wrote:
I called after LOST last night. And it's true! Dean was on it. I left a message after the beep. I told them what was gonig to happen next week on the show

OMG, that's too funny! When we called, we didn't leave a message... guess we should have!
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Argh. Just read that they're adding a female castmember. Don't know anything about what her character is supposed to be or how many episodes she's supposed to be on yet, but still.

*fumes*

This will RUIN the dynamic of the show! The Sam and Dean relationship is the #1 thing I adore about this show! This girl better not do anything to mess it up!

I'm hoping she's just a recurring guest star or something and not a 3rd lead. Because, seriously, how much would it suck to have to watch Sam and Dean with some annoying (and probably uber-tough Mary-Sue type) chick tagging along with them?

ETA: OK, so the site that originally reported this has retracted the statement now saying that this chick will ONLY be a guest star on ONE episode! *breathes sigh of relief* I really HOPE they have their information right this time, because I was about ready to have a heart attack!

Geekdom abounds.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, I had to call the number again. I told another friend of mine about it, and she had me call on my phone so she could hear it. Mind you, I don't use my 3 way calling cuz I'm retarded like that, so I'm sitting here with the manual trying to figure this shit out, and as I'm trying to hang up on the #, she's leaving this message: "Krust! (cuz that's what she calls me don't ask) What are our coordinates? Do we have coordinates?" I feel so sorry for the poor sap who has to retrieve those messages!
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good ep tonight.

And OMG! Did anyone see the promo for next week?!
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night's ep was awesome! I was a little worried when I noticed it was written by John Shiban (anyone who was into X-Files will know that he was responsible for penning a whole bunch of absolutely GODAWFUL X-files eps. Seriously, think of an X-Files ep you've watched that really really sucked, chances are, he wrote it!) but it turned out to be quite good. Still not quite as good as last weeks, but definitely on par with all the other eps so far this season.

I thought it was really cool how the shapeshifter was able to "download" people's thoughts like that. It allowed for some surprising insight into Dean's character. So he DOES have hidden depths after all

And he has abandonment issues! Awwwwww!

*clutches Dean to bosom*

OK, I'm done

How gross was that shapeshifting scene? Blech! I was trying to enjoy shirtless Dean but it was marred by grossness

Man, I'm SO freaking glad that stupid website was mistaken about that Lindsay girl! Apparently "principle" actor just means "barely above an extra"! Lindsay was that girl who was beaten up by her boyfriend, so I highly doubt she'll be joining the team anytime soon.

I sure hope the writers and producers heed what Dean was saying about Sam and Dean having to do this alone and don't feel pressured to add more characters (especially major love interests), at least for a very long time to come.

It would be like X-Files if suddenly they had other people tagging along with Mulder and Scully. Oh wait, they kinda DID do that in the last 2 seasons and we all know how much that sucked.

Yeah, can you tell this is a bit of a sore spot

Anyway, next week looks AWESOME! I'd heard that that ep was supposed to have been like ep 3 or something but it was pushed back. I wonder if they were having problems getting it past the censors. I also wonder if the story will be a little out of sequence. Meh, oh well.

I have to get to vidding this show! I have like 5 songs in mind already .

I want to vid this show so much I actually PAID for video converting software because none of the free software worked for converting the stupid X-Vid codec (I HATE shows encoded with that codec! I have to rerender them TWICE to make them viddable! Whoever came up with that codec should be beaten!).

I love this show

Geekdom abounds.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm bettingthey held it back for Halloween
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ringwench wrote:
It would be like X-Files if suddenly they had other people tagging along with Mulder and Scully. Oh wait, they kinda DID do that in the last 2 seasons and we all know how much that sucked.

LOL You didn't like agent Doggett and agent Reyes? I loved them, well not at first but by the end of the series I really liked them. Not as much as Mulder and Scully but pretty damn close.

I see where you're coming from with not wanting to bring any new characters to the show but I myself wouldn't mind it on this show. I usually don't like it when shows bring in all new cast members as regulars (Lost, Smallville, Veronica Mars and tons more I could mention) but I wouldn't mind on this show. Just as long as they don't turn it into this whole triangle thing like alot of the writers do on every other show.
I mean it's still the first season and how many episodes have aired so far? 5 or 6? I think a new character could be cool and if they do add a new cast member on the show, well I'll give em a chance.

Last nights episode was good, I really liked it. Yeah not as good as last weeks but still pleasurable. The whole Dean/shapeshifter shedding his skin was awesome and a little sick at the same time. My mom watches this show too and she did not like that part at all. LMAO!
The fighting scene with Sam and the shapeshofter was the best part though. They were both whaling on each other and pounding the crap outta one another. Excellent scene. LOL.

Oh I didn't get to see a preview for next weeks ep. *Goes off to find a downloadable link* lol.
I love this show too Ringwench. I'll probably do a season 1 music video once the season is done airing. I'm thinkin "Down With The Sickness" by Disturbed would be a kick ass song for this show.
We'll see though. Can't wait for your video too Ringwench.

This show ROCKS!!!

PS - Did John Shiban write that really stupid "cops" episode on X Files? Thats probably not the name of epiosode but you know which one I'm talkin about right? They made the episode like that show "Cops", it was really retarded. LOL.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think John Shiban wrote the COPS episode (thought it was kinda sucky). He DID write the absolutely horrible Chupacabra episode (you know, the Mexican goat sucker?). *shudder*

Yeah, and put me in the camp of strongly against any new lead characters. Key word there is LEAD though.

I'm totally fine with them adding some recurring guest stars. I actually read somewhere that they are adding a recurring character of an old lady psyhic, which sounds pretty cool to me!

All I'm really against is there being a 3rd lead who tags along with Dean and Sam, mainly because they've stressed so many times that they have to do all of this alone. Other people would get in the way.

But yeah, bring on some recurring characters! I'm game for that!

Geekdom abounds.
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ringwench wrote:

And he has abandonment issues! Awwwwww!

*clutches Dean to bosom*

Yeah, let's all give Dean a great big hug!
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another solid episode last night. The consistant awesomeness of this show never fails to amaze me!

I found I actually kinda liked the "hot-girl-of-the-week" in this episode. I liked how her story paralelled Sam's a little (in that they both think they're "cursed"). It allowed for some of Sam's issues to come to light without being too touchy-feely about it (gotta avoid those "chick flick moments"!).

Speaking of Sam, this episode made me realize how awesome he is. He's been so overshadowed by my intense and unwavering obsession with Dean that I hadn't realized how much I love Sam too. Dean is still my favorite (and I don't see that changing anytime soon) but Sam, with his angst and his sensitivity has really started to grow on me.

There were a lot of good funny moments in this ep, like Dean making Sam paint the frat boy (LOL!), Dean whining about the fact that the cop made them both get down on the ground when Sam was the one with the gun, the boys trying to stealthily go through the window into the sorority house, Dean calling Sam a geek

The hook man was nicely done and just scary enough (meaning it kept me in suspense but I wasn't forced to "watch" parts of the episode with my hands over my eyes in fear!).

Probably my favorite part of the episode was the ending, though. Dean watching Sam, protectively, in the rearview mirror as Sam talked with Lori, Dean telling Sam that they could stay in town (even though they both knew that couldn't happen), and Sam shaking his head silently. *heart breaks*

I love love love the brothers' relationship. They keep it really subtle and never really talk about it (which is good--again, no chick flick moments!), but the fact that they really care for each other and would do anything to protect each other really comes through in every scene they have together. Regardless of if they're making fun of each other or pissed off at each other, their bond is always there just beneath the surface.

Geekdom abounds.
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you hit the nail on the head Ringwench. I couldn't have put it better myself.
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

watch the new ep right now and are you f---king serious? Are they gonna kill that mom killer already? That's dumb. This early in the series??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: