Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Supernatural
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:23 am    Post subject: Supernatural Reply with quote

Ok there wasn't a thread for this show yet so I decided to make one cause I am completely hooked on it and I know there are a few people here that already watch the show too so....

So tonights episode was awesome. My favourite one so far. Well besides the pilot I mean.
And it was so cool to finally get to see Amy Acker in something new. I've missed her since her days on Angel. Man....too bad she didn't join the cast though for good instead of just guest starring on tonights eppy. Cause that would've been awesome.

OMG....that dead kid in the lake kind've freaked me out a bit at the end there when he pulled Lucus into the water. He was pretty scary looking.

AWESOME EPPY!!! Can't wait til next week.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't watched the new one yet but I have to say this show is AWESOME!

Last week's was fantastic. i love it when there's supernatural stuff in woods. Tongiht's has the weird lake thing right?
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MG wrote:
Last week's was fantastic. i love it when there's supernatural stuff in woods. Tongiht's has the weird lake thing right?

Yeah it's a Lake episode, an awesome one. and I love supernatural woods stuff too MG, reminds me of the X Files. Alot of their eps were woods/forest centric.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, am I luving this show! I'm really enjoying the whole creepy, and I luv how snarky Dean is (Snarky is my word of the month)! Plus seeing Amy again was a joy. It was kinda nice seeing her as not!Fred, but on the other hand, I was hoping she'd say "y'all" just once. Plus, was I the only one yelling for Sam not to sit on the sandwiches?
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, after the hospital trip and the concussion and everything else that stopped me from seeing it, I watched it this morning and it was aweseome!!!1111

This show is too cool for words. And yeah, Holly, the dead kid was creepy.
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I *heart* this show SO MUCH!!!

It's totally my new favorite show!

I love Dean more than I probably should. I get all fluttery everytime he's onscreen

Last night's ep was awesome! I loved Sensitive!Dean (well sort of: "We don't have to hug or anything, do we?" hee hee hee!) and seeing Amy Acker in something again was great!

I also seem to love exclamation points!

!!!!!!!!

But seriously, this show kicks ass, I hope it's on for a very long time. I also hope they keep the cast as just the two brothers and don't feel the need to add other people (guest stars are fine, but the main cast should stay just the two of them, a la X-Files).

Speaking of X-Files, probably the main thing that makes me love this show so much is that it's SO much like old X-Files episodes, but it's able to hold it's own as well.

Also, *swoons* is anyone else as mental over Dean as I am?

Geekdom abounds.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ME! Oh ME!!!

The absolute best is he's got those snarky snide sarcastic comments coming from left and right! I'm so lovin it!!! (and not in a McD's way either, blech!)

Officer: You got anything that's real?
Dean: *nods*... My boobs. *plastic smile*

*swoon!*
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG.....I so love Jensen Ackles too. He's actually the reason I started watching the show. He was on Smallville last season playing "Jason" Lana's boyfriend and as soon as my sister told me about the show and that he was in it I just knew I had to watch it. And I'm so glad I did because this show ROCX!!!

Oh hey check out the official site, it's pretty cool. You can find out some facts and stuff about the show and you can read whats inside that demon book.
http://supernatural.warnerbros.com/
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woohoo!!! Just read that the WB picked up "Supernatural" for a full season!

SWEET!!!

22 full episodes of DEAN!

Geekdom abounds.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats awesome Ringwench, this show totally deserves a full season, not to mention a couple more seasons as well.
Anyway I found a great video yesturday (the first Supernatural vid I've seen so far) and it totally ROCKED! I joined a Smallville forum a couple of weeks ago and the vidder that made this video (Lane is his name) has also made some kick ass Smallville vids. Check them out.
Heres his site link --> http://lane.zftp.com/
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! A Supernatural vid! I'll check that out later.

I started a Supernatural vids Livejournal community, so anyone who is LJ inclined and wants to join, click here.

I'm working on my own Supernatural vid right now.

Eeeee! Can't wait for tonight's episode! I'm becoming WAY too obsessed with this show

Geekdom abounds.
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man... I'dvid Supernatural but i don't have eps.

How awesome was tonight's ep? Very awesome.

It scared my sister and she had to leave when that one girl's eye started to bleed.
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG tonight's episode was supremely awesome!

This is officially my #1 favorite TV show now!

Dean and Sam ROCK!

Geekdom abounds.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ringwench wrote:
I'm working on my own Supernatural vid right now.

Ooo, can't wait to see it, Sarah!

I loved Jensen Ackles from "Dark Angel" (and little did I ever guess I'd eventually "be" Jessica Alba! ) but I think he looks even better now than he did then. A little bit more age looks good on him, IMO!

I guess that would be the Old Lady Opinion! Anyway, I digress...

Haven't seen tonight's ep yet ('cause I was sitting here at the computer while the VCR worked its mojo for me -- I HOPE! ) but I really do love the whole sardonic/sarcastic/quick-quipping thing he does!

*Aislynn's affection for Bad Boys rears its head again*

So glad to hear it's getting the full season! Woot!

~Aislynn
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, anyone who can think back to the episode before last... The phone number on the dad's voicemail is an actual #. It's Dean's voicemail. If you call: 866-907-3235 you'll hear "Dean" on a voicemail, then a beep... No Joke, we called it the other day, and it's really Jensen talkin on it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: