Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Eryn's OCs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> OC Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:20 am    Post subject: Eryn's OCs Reply with quote

Zoe Mitchell
Fandom: Supernatural
Age (at start of story): 24 (born in 1982)
Played By: Kirsten Dunst
Love interest: Dean Winchester
Friend of Sam Winchester and Brittany Hooper (OC)
Summary: A wannabe hunter, Zoe started hunting a few months after she met the Winchester boys dealing with a spirit in the school where she was studen teaching. She discovered that her father had concealed the fact that Zoe's grandfather had been a hunter, and Zoe wanted to explore that side of the family. Initially Dean is reluctant to let her join up with him and Sam, but unwilling to see her get hurt due to her inexperience, and he eventually grows to care about her.
Fic: This Is Your Life

Brittany Hooper

Fandom: Supernatural
Age (at start of story): 25 (born in 1981)
Played by: Peyton List
Love interest: N/A
Friend of Zoe Mitchell, Sam Winchester, and Dean Winchester
Summary: Brittany is Zoe's oldest and closest friend. They went to school together all the way through graduation, but separated after high school. Brittany moved to California to pursue a career in music and acting. After a rough time in Los Angeles, she moved to San Fransisco, where she still lives. Though she is not a hunter, she has assisted Zoe and the Winchesters on a case or two.
Fic: This Is Your Life (appears only in a few chapters)

Abigail Jordan
Fandom: Doctor Who/Torchwood
Age (at start of story): 23 (born in 1982)
Played By: Caterina Scorsone
Love interest: Jack Harkness, Owen Harper
Friend of the Doctor, Rose Tyler, Donna Noble, Gwen Cooper and Carl Eriksen (OC)
Summary: Abigail is 23 years old and ran away from her parents in London to live in Cardiff with her friend Carl, who is a couple of years older than her. Very irresponsible and unable to hold down a job, Abigail turned to doing the one thing she knew how to do - steal and lie. However, she gets in over her head when she tries to con Jack Harkness. Carl goes missing, and Abigail joins forces with the Doctor, Rose, and Jack to find him.
Fic: Long Way From Home

Avery Carpenter
Fandom: Leverage
Age (at start of story): 25 (born in 1984)
Played By: Eliza Dushku
Love interest: Eliot Spencer
Friend of Sophie Devereaux, Alec Hardison, Parker, and Nate Ford
Cousin of Olivia Carpenter (OC)
Summary: Avery Carpenter is an extremely talented grifter who finds herself trying to steal the same artifact Eliot is. The two encounter once again when Avery turns to the Leverage team for help, and eventually Avery becomes a trusted ally of the Leverage team and Eliot's lover.
Outgoing and charismatic, Avery's game is manipulation and she hides her true self from most everyone. It's when she finds herself caring about people more than she thought herself capable that she begins to second guess herself.
Fics: Outsmarted, Two for the Road, The Art of Self Defense

Olivia Carpenter
Fandom: Leverage
Age (at start of story): 22 (born in 1987)
Played By: Jennifer Lawrence
Love interest: N/A
Friend of Alec Hardison, Eliot Spencer
Cousin of Avery Carpenter (OC)
Summary: Olivia Carpenter couldn't be more opposite of her cousin Avery. Olivia is very intelligent and very introverted, which makes it extremely difficult for her to relate to people. Her IQ level is off the charts, but she doesn't like social situations and is happiest behind a computer screen, and she is an even more gifted hacker than Hardison. It's only through a mutual love of computers that she manages to befriend Hardison, and her affection for Eliot grows through his relationship with her cousin.
Fics: Two for the Road
Though Olivia was originally written as a Leverage OC, I'm toying with the idea of "crossing her over" into Dollhouse, which is a new favorite show of mine and I think Olivia would work quite well in it. Will post fics here if/when I write any!

Charlotte Sullivan
Fandom: The Walking Dead
Played By: Amy Acker
Love interest: Married to another OC, Jack Sullivan
Friend of Rick and Lori Grimes, Glenn, Maggie, Carol, and Daryl
Summary: Charlotte, a young, newly-married nurse, has her world shattered when the apocalypse hits. She, her husband Jack, and her father hide out in their home, until one day her father is infected and Jack disappears. Alone for weeks, Charlotte finally manages to send out a distress signal from her father's old police radio and is picked up by Rick and the rest of the Atlanta survivors before they get to Hershel's farm. The trauma she's been through has left her shaken and skittish, though by nature she is kind and nurturing. And however small the hope may be, she can't let go of the belief that Jack is still alive and she will somehow find him again.
Fic: none yet - in the works!

art by me&tammy

Last edited by HobbitRockGod on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:49 pm; edited 6 times in total
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, Eryn! Someday I hope to watch SPN, but from what I know about it, Zoe and Brittany sound really interesting!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, thanks! ^_^ I've stopped watching SPN now but I still love the earlier seasons and Zoe may be my favorite of my OCs.... Hehe. But I love them all!!

Just added a little bit of info into the first post regarding Olivia.

art by me&tammy
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just posted a new Avery fic last night and added the link in there. I'm going to make individual character threads soon!

art by me&tammy
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added my new Walking Dead OC!

art by me&tammy
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay TWD! Charlotte sounds awesome
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> OC Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: