Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Walking Dead (Season 3)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM wrote:
Wow, I'm kinda speechless right now. What an episode!!!
Prison vs. Woodbury! Michonne vs. the Governor! Daryl & Merle!!

I gotta say one thing though: If they keep bringing black guys in, just so that they can be unimportant sidekicks and just to kill them off after a couple of episodes for the dramatic effect, they better stop it alltogether because it really sucks!
I actually liked Oscar. He could've been a good character but they completely wasted it. So annoying!

I wanted to kiss Carol for standing up to Axel! Yay!! That's my girl!

I'm not too keen to see Tyreese on the show, seeing that

Spoiler:

he has a romantic storyline with Carol in the comics and that their breakup leads to Carol's death. Nonono!!! I don't want that!
Don't touch my Caryl!!!

Andrea, wake up, dammit!!!! Why do they have to make her look dumb bimbo throughout the whole season??

And how cool was that moment with Rick seeing Shane for a moment??? He looked SO HOT!!!

I blame the writers for making Andrea dumb. It doesn't feel right for her character. Michonne seems to have taken all the kick ass stuff away from her which I don't like because she is a new character.

Tyrese seems cool so he can be our new black guy I miss T-Dog even though he didn't say much.

OMG I loved that Shane moment. It was so awesome hehe I so hope he comes back for more flashbacks. I would love it.

Eryn wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:58 pm Post subject:
I'm popping in here without reading anything because I need to inform somebody that my roommate got me into this show and I watched the first season in three days so it's on to catch up with S2/S3.
I DID NOT EXPECT TO LIKE THIS SHOW BUT IT SUCKED ME IN.
I blame Rick because I love him so he's why I kept watching.
anyway
*hides eyes from spoilers and runs out*

Yay I didn't think I'd like the show at first either but it's all about the characters which is really cool.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally got around to watching this show and I love it! I got so hooked that I watched the first 2 seasons and the first 8 episodes of season 3 within the span of like 48 hours lol.

I'm going to start working on a TWD video. Should I refrain from using clips from season 3 since it isn't out on DVD yet? Is that something that would be frowned upon?
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! So glad you like the show!!

You should definitely vid it! That would be awesome! You can totally use S3 clips, waiting for the DVD would be unbarable!
Vidstep
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jemmz wrote:
You can totally use S3 clips, waiting for the DVD would be unbarable!

Ok cool!

Last edited by Vidstep on Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back when it was just a Lost site we used to use the promos of new material that hasn't even aired yet, with appropiate warnings.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finished with
my first ever TWD vid! (Series recap through season 3)

More to come! As much as I enjoyed making this video I'm so glad to finally be done with it because its looooonnnng

When does the 2nd half of season 3 start?
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the second half starts in Feb 10th? Not sure though, I know it's Feb sometime LOL

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wahhhh, too many emotions!!!!! Daryl leaving with Merle?!??! Carol all in disbelief that he left!! Lil Asskicker!! Ghost!Lori!!! WTF???? Rick is totally losing it! Seeing Shane last time, and now Lori. He's gonna snap and its gonna be bad!

Andrea, come on!! What more proof does she need that the Gov is a mental patient????

Poor Glenn and Maggie! I loved that scene with Rick, Glenn and Maggie out by the can they were trying to move when Glenn stomped the crap out of that walker. hopefully Glenn doesn't go too Dark Side without Daryl around.

Next week promo "Home":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8wuRQP52L0

Sneak Peek, Dixon bros!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igtp8gOQXms

xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RICK! my poor baby. wah everythings going wrong, rick is going further in the rabbit hole, glenn is at breaking point, and daryl!!! daryl leaving! you can't leave carol!

an andrea! Woman why didn't you leave him god dammit! rofl!

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What an emotional episode!!! Carol & Daryl... oh God no, my heart's breaking My poor girl! She so obviously loves him, it's so hard to see her so heartbroken!!

And Glenn & Maggie... and Rick seeing Lori... heartbreak all over!

I think I'm actually beginning to like Tyreese and his sister (what's her name?? Sasha?). And Beth's been growing a lot on me, too. I think that's a bad sign... whenever they make characters grown on you, they're usually doomed

I believe that Andrea is at the turning point. She'll soon realize what type of person the Governor is and she's going to act upon it.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE Beth lately!! It was so sweet when Rick got back and she ran out to hug him! It just shows how grateful all these people are towards him... He's not being the leader they need lately but they still look up to him so much, he NEEDS to get himself together. But he's like literally losing his mind! Ack... It's making me so emotional!

I hope Andrea figures out that the Governor can't be trusted soon. She's been bugging me this season, but hopefully she has enough loyalty left towards Rick's group that she can realize they're not capable of being as awful as the Governor is making them seem!

I also wish Michonne would speak up. I really love her, but I feel like she's just making things worse for herself by not talking to anyone!

art by me&tammy
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too many emotions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rick all sweaty and mental, damn! Awesome to see Lori again in her angel dress.

And my boy! All scarred and angsty! I loved them saving those people on the bridge, of course Daryl knew where he was. And Caryl scenes next week, woohoo!!

Poor what's his name, shot in the head at least it wasn't Carol!! Girl dodged bullets like a boss!

I was so tense throughout the last ten minutes. I thought we might lose half the gang! Stupid Governor. And Andrea is still with him next week :S

My new theory is that Maggie's pregnant But hopefully she survives the delivery.

Promo "I Ain't A Judas" (gotta totally referencing Norman being in lady gaga's Judas film clip, right???)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmq7zIiRwak

Sneak Peek 1, Carl and Rick:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mk9CRD6Rbc

Sneak Peek 2, Merle and Hershel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc3clhfZwKA

xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY COW!!!! THAT LAST SCENE!!!! I WAS HIDING IN MY HANDS SCREAMING.

Axel I loved Axel, although i knew he would be short lived, like in the comic.
Rick and lori!! <3 seriously the more that man gets grubby/sweaty/rugged i want him even more
I have so many feels from this episode i can't think straight!!!!

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This season is such an emotional rollercoaster ride!

Throughout the first 20 minutes I was all like "Man, this episode is boring " - then that stuff happened with the woman & the baby in the car, me - and during the last 10 minutes

I actually felt a bit sorry about Axel's death. He was just beginning to grow on me - but that's always the biggest sign that a minor character is doomend: They're growing on you, they get more than one line.... they're as good as dead!

Rick... ah well, I do feel horribly sorry for him, but I wish he would finally pull himself together. He's got a kid and a baby to take care of, for heaven's sake!!!

Loved Daryl, Carol and Glenn in this episode. They've all come such a long way and they've become really amazing characters. Beth was really sweet, too, though. Hope that doesn't mean she's doomed

Apparently

Spoiler:

Carol's going to kick Merle's ass in one of the upcoming episodes. I'm SO looking forward to that!!

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rick is just breaking my heart all over the place!! I'm so sad about what he's dealing with, I wish somebody would take a minute to sympathize with him! He's been through so much and he has nobody to confide him - and clearly there's something mentally wrong, that he CAN'T pull himself. He's trying so hard to still be the leader but he's kind of a SHELL of what he used to be.

I feel so awful for Maggie after what she's been through with the Governor. I'm glad they're addressing it though, and not having her just be totally fine after a sexual assault. Does anyone watch Talking Dead after the show? They were saying on there maybe she was getting all mad at Glenn because he was pushing her so much to talk about it, he was kind of making it more about him than about her, when it's HER pain to deal with however she wants to.
I actually hope she's not pregnant. We've been down that road with Lori already, I'd be disappointed if they went that route with Maggie too.

I was upset about Axel too!! I'm never going to trust when they start making us like new characters - I'll expect them to die in the same episode!

art by me&tammy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: