Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Walking Dead (Season 3)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carol's alive, Rick is bonding with Lil, things are good.

If Maggie dies at Merle's hands Im gonna scream! I am getting the sinking feeling that Daryl is going to have to kill Merle

Next ep is called "When The Dead Come Knocking" Ominous much?

Promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X56r0NoLlFU&feature=relmfu

Sneak Peek: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA770d1x6k0
Michonne is just badass in every way. Bullet in her leg and she's still the best fighter.

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

benlinusisagoodguy wrote:
ugh im so frustrated with andrea again. I really wish she become the kick ass, sharp shooter she is in the comic. I'm hoping michonne meets the gang now, and gets them to get her out of woodbury fast!!

ugh yeah!! Andrea sleeping with The Gov. WTF?! Gross. He's nasty!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rick & Lil' Ass Kicker!!! Carol!!! Carol, Carol, Carol!!!! For once, I died from hapiness - not sadness - yay!!! Awww!!

Man, that ep was a rollercoaster ride though with Rick and the phone calls (I recognized all except for Jim), Merle/Michonne/Glenn/Maggie, Andrea and the Gov.... ugh, seriously though, can I just slap Andrea in the face.... really hard... pretty please?
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I'll help you slap her Karolina!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that a lot of people were complaining about how "slow" and "dragging" S2 was (I totally loved S2, btw!). I have to say though that I'm rather beginning to worry about the road that S3 is going down, especially after this week's episode.
Torture, "almost-rape".... I really didn't like this episode at all!!

Well, maybe I'm being too sensitive here (although I really don't think so since all that gore and blood and Zombie stuff never bothered me), but I really don't like how the show's getting all psycho. I wish they would dial it down a notch, bring back a bit of the "slowness" from S2.

Oh, and I so want the Governor and Merle to go away....
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the "psycho-ness" but I'm not very sensitive about these things. I can understand a lot of people feeling uneasy about the almost rape though. But I think that this is tame compared to the comics. Hang in there Karolina. The only thing that I"m upset about in season 3 is no Lori. Rick just isn't Rick without Lori! I miss them.

xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im actully disappointed they didn't do the "rape" not that im sadistic or anything ROFL and i was screaming at the tele saying don't you hurt maggie!!!! but just because its a major key part in the comic, and i feel they not truly showing what the governor is capable off. But there still time, and i'm loving it.
I know when im working on my next part for my OC my governor is gonna be more like he is in the comics.

Trust me its only going to get a lot more darker as the seasons go on because as the trailer said at the beginning of s3 "Fear the living" and if u think the gov's a nut job wait till they introduce Negan.

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Sophie! I wanted him to rape her b/c it just would have been so much creepier in knowing that Andrea is sleeping with this guy!!

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh, no... I was so horrified and disgusted and I'm glad it didn't happen. I hate rape scenes and I really can't watch them.

Did he rape Maggie or someone else in the comics? Either way, I'm glad they changed that. I think the Gov is already creepy enough.
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad he didn't rape her either. Lauren is so amazing, she brought so much in that scene and her response was so genuine I forgot for a second it was a potential rape scene and I was so scared for her. Glenn was amazing in this episode too. I felt like crying throughout the whole ep, those two are my favourites and I was so frightened for them The Governor is such a creep but I can imagine how much worse he is in the comics.

I think they did really well with the whole Governor/Andrea disgust, that scene where he was holding/kissing Maggie and telling her it was okay in comparison with where he was doing the exact same thing with Andrea at the end of the episode was brilliant. He didn't need to rape Maggie to get that across, I got that perfectly, I was super disturbed.
xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM wrote:

Did he rape Maggie or someone else in the comics? Either way, I'm glad they changed that. I think the Gov is already creepy enough.

I'll put it in a spoiler tag, although its not really spoiling much because with seen most of it on the show.

Spoiler:

in the comic it was orginally rick, glenn and michonne who head to woodbury, because they were the ones who saw the chopper crash and investigate only to find the crash scene, no one was there but followed the footprints that lead to woodbury, governor comes and it all nice etc but turns on them when he wants to know where they are based etc, cutting rick's hand off, putting glenn in a room and is beaten to try and get answers and michonne is next door chained up and he rapes her several times and glenn hears the whole thing not able to do ne thing.
eventually they escape, but michonne's get's her revenge and that is really gruesome. I really want the michonne/governor showdown *fingers cross* next ep!

the difference with the governor on tv and in the comic. Comic governor when we first meet him, is at his worst, we see how nasty he can be. Where as tv show governor we're following his journey to the bastard that he becomes.

rofl im really obsessed with this fandom

xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I DID NOT NOTICE THAT!!

when governor is asking them where rick's group is merle shakes his head at glenn not to say anything! someone posted on tumblr, so i just rewatched the scene and he so does it.

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What does that mean though? He just spent the whole ep torturing Glenn so he would tell him where Daryl & Co. was... :S
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I'm kinda speechless right now. What an episode!!!
Prison vs. Woodbury! Michonne vs. the Governor! Daryl & Merle!!

I gotta say one thing though: If they keep bringing black guys in, just so that they can be unimportant sidekicks and just to kill them off after a couple of episodes for the dramatic effect, they better stop it alltogether because it really sucks!
I actually liked Oscar. He could've been a good character but they completely wasted it. So annoying!

I wanted to kiss Carol for standing up to Axel! Yay!! That's my girl!

I'm not too keen to see Tyreese on the show, seeing that

Spoiler:

he has a romantic storyline with Carol in the comics and that their breakup leads to Carol's death. Nonono!!! I don't want that!
Don't touch my Caryl!!!

Andrea, wake up, dammit!!!! Why do they have to make her look dumb bimbo throughout the whole season??

And how cool was that moment with Rick seeing Shane for a moment??? He looked SO HOT!!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm popping in here without reading anything because I need to inform somebody that my roommate got me into this show and I watched the first season in three days so it's on to catch up with S2/S3.
I DID NOT EXPECT TO LIKE THIS SHOW BUT IT SUCKED ME IN.
I blame Rick because I love him so he's why I kept watching.
anyway
*hides eyes from spoilers and runs out*

art by me&tammy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: