Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Walking Dead (Season 3)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really loving Carol this season. I wasn't really a fan but now she is being so nice to my Lori...so I love her now! LOL! And geez Rick patting Lori on the shoulder at the end was so cold. He wouldn't even look her in the eye!

I'm not sure who was watching Carol but it sure was creepy!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carol has a backbone this year and is so awesome!!! I wont feel safe for her tho until her name is bumped up into the main credits and not under Guest Starring!

Awesome ep, so awesome to see Rick really heading South. He's a mess! Loved Maggie in this ep, too She and Glenn are too cute, they have such great chemistry

As this week was all about the prison, im hoping next week is all about Woodbury and Andrea/Michonne! And its pronounced "Mee-shon", Ive been doing it weirdly phonetic and calling her "Me-con-ee" lol

And Karolina the answer to your spoiler question is kinda revealed in the second sneak peek

Promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1unOJsss6kw

Sneak Peek 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmoWDDS0rmM
Sneak Peek 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSXrOQ8pVDs

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I wasn't really a fan but now she is being so nice to my Lori...so I love her now!

*lol*
I love how Lori and Carol seem to be becoming good friends. I loved that whole "Do I look worried?" - "You look disgusting!" conversation

Quote:
And geez Rick patting Lori on the shoulder at the end was so cold. He wouldn't even look her in the eye!

Yeah, I really felt for Lori in this ep. With her being pregnant and worried about the baby, Rick being so cold and now Carl snapping at her. I'm not a fan of Lori's but geez, the poor woman!

Quote:
Loved Maggie in this ep, too She and Glenn are too cute, they have such great chemistry

Yes, yes!! They were both amazing!! <3<3<3

Quote:
As this week was all about the prison, im hoping next week is all about Woodbury and Andrea/Michonne! And its pronounced "Mee-shon", Ive been doing it weirdly phonetic and calling her "Me-con-ee" lol

Judging from the promo I think the next ep will be about Woodbury and Andrea/Michonne.

And dito on the pronunciation. I, too, thought she was pronounced "Me-con-ee" until I heard Robert Kirkman talk about her in an interview some months ago

Quote:
And Karolina the answer to your spoiler question is kinda revealed in the second sneak peek

Meeeep!!! Here comes trouble!!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still getting into this season. There's so much going on! Loving it though. Should be a fun ride

They had me totally believing that Hershel was a gonner, it was so cool that he made it. Doubt he will last the season but it's nice to have him around some more.

The zombies in the police riot gear was genius. They only have one spot they can get them which is in the neck so it makes them even harder to kill.

sneek peek:

Spoiler:

Merle!!!! I'm so excited to see all the carnage he's gonna bring. Worried for T-Dog and Daryl though.

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah!!! The Governor creeps me out big time! What a psych and liar! I hope Andrea's not going to trust him!!

I wonder what role Merle will yet get to play. While he seems to fit with the Governor's group, he sometimes seems a bit uncomfortable around the Gov, don't you think?

Awww, Michonne & Andrea! I was so looking forward to seeing more of those two together!!

The promo to next week's ep look so good! And I laughed so much about the sneak peek

Promo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i06oKq1zzA

Sneak Peek:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6YzmolO7VI
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As badass as Michonne is I was disappointed to see Andrea being relegated to the role of naive blonde girl. Andrea is pretty bad ass so she should have been giving some stink eye too lol especially to Merle.

I love The Governor! I wasn't quite sure what his background was.. all I knew that he was a bad guy and he had visions of grandeur or whatever. He should be a really interesting antagonist for the season. I think he killed those army guys because he wants to start his own government and he sees the army as an arm of the past government.

When he was looking at those heads at the end that was so creepy! It also kinda reminded me of the heads in futurama I wonder if he will put a bunch of heads round the town to ward off walkers lol

Loved when Merle had the line saying he bet they hoped he was just a dream which was an awesome callback to Daryl's vision. It's so great to have him back as an antagonist too. Things should be really fun this season.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omg, tonight's episode was so absolutely amazing! I mean, holy crap!! I was so nerved up the whole time, i mean seriously couldn't look away from the show one bit! That ending, holy crap! I'm literally in shock right now. I cannot believe what happened! BEST EPISODE EVER!

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, I think it was The BEST episode of the season. I was glued to the screen wondering what would happen. OMG just so much emotion right now i cant even...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carol!! she can't be dead!! she's just gotta be hiding! we'd have seen her death scene if she was dead, right? she just lost her scarf. And Daryl's gonna give the scarf to the baby and Carol's gonna come back and take care of her. *wipes hands*

NExt week promo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqdHmMrfzfY

and sneak peek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50DzmDfWOG0

LOVE that Daryl;'s going on a run to get food for the baby

xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the saddest episode ever!

Andrew and Chandler deserve awards!!

oh i thought this was sweet from sarah:

Spoiler:

“EW: The last thing Lori says is “Goodnight, love.” Is she saying that to Rick, to Carl, to the unborn baby?

CALLIES: When we shot the first episode of the season, and Lori comes to Rick after the campfire and says, “We got to get the house in order,” he walks off into the night. Just ad-libbing on the day, the last time we shot it, I said “Goodnight, love.” And they had cut before I said it. And Andy turned around and said, “What did you just say to me?” I said, “Goodnight, love.” And he said, “That’s the most heartbreaking thing I think I’ve ever heard you say.” And it wasn’t on camera and we didn’t want to do it again because it wasn’t a line in the script. And then when we were shooting this last scene, so much of her concern is for Rick because she knows Carl is going to be fine. She knows he’ll heal, but she’s terrified of the rabbit hole that losing her is going to send Rick down. And so I think, to me, that moment was for Rick, as in I hope somewhere in your heart you can just heal. I mean, what else is there to say? It’s over. It’s okay. Let it be okay. Don’t kill yourself over this. But then when I watched it, I heard echoes of it to Shane and to the baby. I don’t think it necessarily plays as something that’s just about Rick, although that was certainly what was in my mind.”

“I asked Andy to come the day we were shooting that final scene, and I said I want you to be there for Chandler. I want him to know that Andy’s still here and Andy is going to be with me the whole time — that Andy won’t leave him. Because John left him, Jeff left him, and I left him. And those were the people he started with.”
— Sarah Wayne Callies

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww thats so sweet from Sarah! That sounds like a very motherly thing she wanted to do for Chandler to make sure he'd be okay cos it must be rough on him to have her as 'mother' for two years and then she's just gone!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no words to describe how upset I am about Lori! She was my very favorite!!! Ugh! So upset!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah!!! I can't even.... !!!! What the heck has just happened there???

T-Dog! Lori! Carol!!!

Carol can't be dead..... nonono!!! I refuse to believe that!!!

I'm SOOO upset.... about all of it
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way: As soon as I realized that T-Dog had more than one line in this ep I knew he'd be a goner. Not fair!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Carol is dead or she could be a Walker but I hope not!! I can't take both her and Lori being gone! I don't really care about T-Dog though.

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you're right!

Melissa's statement at 3:36 makes me feel more hopeful though... it sure sounds like Carol's still alive:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CMfnJp0XSE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: